Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Just spotted Bob, Broffina, and Melba outside Resident Services with sunglasses today. I couldn't help but take a photo of them.
2024062810221700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I did the TBT Neighborly Hide-and-Seek today and took a few photos!

Here's most of us just waiting it out near the entrance. Clockwise, from the top left: @/Firesquids, @/Mistreil, @/Foreverfox, @/Captain Jigglypuff, @/Yanrima~, me. @/IonicKarma is not in the photo.
IMG_1077.jpeg

This is my hiding spot. I was behind the hardwood tree, and I thought it was perfect. XD Didn't take too long for Mistreil to find me though. x_x
IMG_1078.jpeg

Here's my last photo, which is at the carnival! IonicKarma is the one holding the wand; they didn't arrive when I took the first photo. Yanrima's not here because her internet died for a bit. (and you can tell from the date that Firesquids time-traveled. IDK why though.)
IMG_1079.jpeg

I used to design a bunch of vacation homes in HHP, then I went through a burnout. Now I'm back from it! Here's what I did for Buck. When I saw his idea, inspiration struck...
IMG_1091.jpeg
IMG_1092.jpeg
IMG_1093.jpeg

I designed his home to make it look similar to the locker room in my high school. The bathroom and teacher's room are bigger than in my design but I had to take some creative liberties when working on it.

Later, I did Bob's vacation home and simply worked with my idea for him.
IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg

It's deliberately messy and gives off "unfinished" vibes. Since Bob reminds me of an OC of the same name that I created when I was little, I wanted to design a house that reminded me of him and Scratch, a website I used to frequent the same time I made him. The Room Sketch wallpaper and flooring are a reference to the XY grid (reference) and the furniture represents "sprites". The popcorn machine and popcorn snack set are a callback to my OC's love for the crunchy snack. I titled the vacation home "Imagine, Create, Share" because it's one of the mottos of Scratch. One of my favorites. 💜

Back