• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Second Set of 7/11 Items

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
711secondset.png

You may remember that back in December, Nintendo released a set of promotional items for 7 Eleven. Apparently, the promotion was a success as a second set of new items are releasing in March and April! Keep reading for all the details:

The items included in this set are a 7/11 uniform, an ATM, some Food & Drink shelves, and more. Also, the method for acquiring the items appears to be the same as the original set, just bring your Nintendo 3DS to a 7/11 store location in Japan.

Every item will be available for a distribution period of 2 weeks each so you’ll want to visit regularly for all of the items. Hopefully these items make their way over to the rest of the world at some point after the game is released.

Read the full article at ACNewLeaf.com: http://acnewleaf.com/2013/02/17/a-s...-coming-to-animal-crossing-new-leaf-in-japan/

I guess these were a pretty big success for 7/11 and Nintendo if they're doing another set.

Ahhh! The items are so cool! Perfect for players who like to make their houses and stuff look like shops! :)

This is SO cool! I hope to get my grubby mitts on a few 7/11 items when Animal Crossing New Leaf comes to NA.

I wonder if America will get endorsement DLC.

Last edited:
I'm shocked that 7/11 items are getting another run! I wonder if they'll do yet another one down the road. It's too bad the 7/11 items can't be ordered off the catalog to share with friends.

You could only get Nook flooring and wallpapers by hacking in the previous games; I wonder how you get them this time around?

Do you receive those items just buy entering a 7/11 with your 3DS, or do you have to do something in the game?

Do you receive those items just buy entering a 7/11 with your 3DS, or do you have to do something in the game?

enter a 7/11 that has 7SPOT and is part of the nintendo zone. the latter means you have to do no setup on the 3ds.

go to the post office. talk to the bird lady. ask for download gift.

i should have me another 4 sets of these :) i hope they do 2 runs of this like they did the first set. I have 7 of those left.

Talk to the pelican while at 7/11 or is it like Spotpass, where you get the information and can check it out whenever?

Talk to the pelican while at 7/11 or is it like Spotpass, where you get the information and can check it out whenever?

talk to the bird lady while at 7/11 and she will hand it over to you.

you leave the 7/11 when you get your item.

I'm really curious if DLC like the 7/11 stuff that requires you to go somewhere will work with the US game. The closest conbini to me is Lawsons, but there's a (Japanese) 7-11 on my way home from work.

I'm happy that the 7-11 uniform is an actual item and not a pattern. I hope that this portends that DLC clothing for New Leaf will be items and not patterns.

I never understood why Nintendo did that in City Folk.

Well looks like I'm going to be another crazy lady in 7/11 in Japan standing in the corner with the 3DS. I really wish it was repeating the same items. It just means there's more stuff I've missed. Nintendo should just do an unlock code so people can get doubles and share.

This is so cool. Wonder if Nintendo will make any other promotional DLC for other convenient store chains or any other store in general.

You could only get Nook flooring and wallpapers by hacking in the previous games; I wonder how you get them this time around?

In the previous games they didn't actually send out dlc, it would just send to you on a certain date. In this game it's actually dlc, so you can't just hack the items.

Back