• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🎀Serenity Cycling! Boxes: 🚫 New: 🚫 🎀 Lurkers Are Welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I read your first post, can I lurk for 3 villagers or only 2? If 3, then I'd like to lurk for Carmen, Punchy and Purrl. If 2, then just Carmen and Punchy.

Thank you so much ^^

I got Bob, can I unlurk him and lurk for Molly instead?

I got Bob, can I unlurk him and lurk for Molly instead?

Sure :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I read your first post, can I lurk for 3 villagers or only 2? If 3, then I'd like to lurk for Carmen, Punchy and Purrl. If 2, then just Carmen and Punchy.

Thank you so much ^^

You can lurk for at least 5 villagers :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone who wants to have Poppy can still get her, looking for someone to take her as the girl who reserved her has not responded.

Hi again! I'm no longer lurking Punchy, could you please change that to Carmen and Purrl instead? :)

Next villager out is Kody! Reservee please pick him up in the next 24 hours please :)

tumblr_o0ntanrpox1tp1r7eo1_1280.jpg

Penelope is in my camp anyone want me to keep her?

download.jpg

Last edited:
Morning bump! First day back at school so I will be online at about 4pm today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back