• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🎀Serenity Cycling! Boxes: 🚫 New: 🚫 🎀 Lurkers Are Welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some problems with accessing the original post right now so I cannot edit the post I am sorry :(

Whitney was invited from my campsite! She will probably move in after Rosie has gone maybe? She has not plotted that I know of yet.

tumblr_n5aphsUUS61qm85c3o1_500.jpg

Hi I'm interested in adopting Rosie and I'm 90% sure I've done the 16 villager cycle. Can I come over and try and adopt her please? ^^

Hi I'm interested in adopting Rosie and I'm 90% sure I've done the 16 villager cycle. Can I come over and try and adopt her please? ^^

Sorry she has been reserved, I can keep her for you if the other person cannot pick up!

Oh sorry I didn't know! Yes that would b great, how long do reservations last?

Well, when the person is in boxes I message the person that reserved her and if they cannot for some reason she goes back up for sale. Please read the rules when you post :)

Hi there, could you please remove my lurk for Anabelle? We found her at last. Thank you! <3

Can I reserve Flurry for 1500 IG bells and the amount of IG bells for a tier 2 villager?

I do not have Flurry and I am afraid reserving before the villager is in town is not allowed but if she is in I will pm you and allow you to reserve her then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edited the rules, please check them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back