• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

What should I do to make them leave? :eek:

Uhm well I've found the best way to TT is this:
You don't need to talk to everyone in your town daily since it'll take a lot of time. Usually bugging one villager you have high friendship points will work and they'll tell you who wants to move soon. I always run past all villagers outside regardless though incase one pings. Also talk occasionally to the villager you want to leave. You don't have to do any tasks for them or anything but talking to them every 2-3 days makes it go a lot faster. I'd also get them medicine if they're sick since if you don't they'll stay inside a few days and you'll have to wait for them to heal.

If you do that right it should be easy. I've gotten lopez and pashmina to ping within an hour each.

is Elvis popular at all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhm well I've found the best way to TT is this:
You don't need to talk to everyone in your town daily since it'll take a lot of time. Usually bugging one villager you have high friendship points will work and they'll tell you who wants to move soon. I always run past all villagers outside regardless though incase one pings. Also talk occasionally to the villager you want to leave. You don't have to do any tasks for them or anything but talking to them every 2-3 days makes it go a lot faster. I'd also get them medicine if they're sick since if you don't they'll stay inside a few days and you'll have to wait for them to heal.

If you do that right it should be easy. I've gotten lopez and pashmina to ping within an hour each.

I'll be sure to try this out thanks

I don't think so. He was in the campsite earlier and nobody said anything.

I was away and when I saw your bold text I almost had a heart attack thinking it was marshal :(

It's all O'Hare. And Marshall was one I chatted to all the time before I started cycling. It takes under an hour of cycling to get the next one to move out whether I talk to them or not, so I'm gonna keep doing it the way I've been doing. ^_^

If someone would like the sweet sweet deal of 56 bells for 1 turnip tell me and sell all your turnips >.>

So far no. It wasn't refreshing for me, either. I cleared the cache and came back to the page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

O'Hare is far too sweet to hit the abyss! SOMEBODY CLAIM MY RABBIT!

It's the site. It's happened in several threads lately.

That seems likely. I've seen a few good implementations and some buggy ones, depending on the features the forum owner opts for.

BUT O'HARE IS STILL UNSPOKEN FOR! Since he was one I saw several requesting/stalking, he gets 30 minutes instead of 15. So we'll be here for a bit. Besides, he's too cute to disappear.

Back