• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

That seems likely. I've seen a few good implementations and some buggy ones, depending on the features the forum owner opts for.

BUT O'HARE IS STILL UNSPOKEN FOR! Since he was one I saw several requesting/stalking, he gets 30 minutes instead of 15. So we'll be here for a bit. Besides, he's too cute to disappear.

Understandable. Someone adopt O'hare! :3

We'll be here for 30 minutes. If you wind up with a spot and he's still available, feel free to speak up.

I'm not sure whether I'm keeping Flurry or not yet. Drago had better move SOON or I'll smack him with a butterfly net. ^_~

- - - Post Merge - - -

THERE ARE ONLY 5 MINUTES LEFT FOR O'HARE.

If you decide you're going to let him go for cycling I really hope I get him

- - - Post Merge - - -

what was the villager you got from the campsight? wasn't he a octopus?

Zucker is the octopus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you guys really going to make me send O'Hare to the void?

Quick poll: should we break here and resume tomorrow (paused on O'Hare) or march onward and chalk it up to cruel fate?

I don't think anyone wants O'hare :<

Several people want him. They're just not online at the moment. I know several people PM'd about him and asked in this thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Giving you guys 5 minutes to voice your opinion on whether we pause tonight or roll on for another hour and let O'Hare slip into the void.

I dunno, I'd love to see O'hare get a home but I also don't think I'll be lucky enough to be here again when Marshal is. xD

Awe poor O'Hare. I can take O'Hare into my cycle town if you want to continue. I already have him in my main town :D

If you want to, that'd be great -- that way people could have another shot at him. Do you mind?

Back