• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Thanks! That way we can keep going for another hour and pick up tomorrow and I can tell people that he's just cycling through another village and not gone to the unrelenting darkness. ^_~

If I see Fauna in the campground, I'll bring her in. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open. O'Hare is the southernmost house.

Adoptions require additional adoption of a gyroid, but you aren't required to since you're fostering him. But if you WANT gyroids, take ...ten or twelve or 37... ^_^

TARDIS is way too generous. :] I've been looking at this thread for a few days now and you're just genuinely Nice.

Lol. I would have taken a couple but my pockets were full! Thank you for the ones I did get.

I think the gyroids make fun giveaways. People aren't *actually* required to take them. I just say that to make it more likely people will. ^_^

I'm having fun and O'Hare is in foster care so let's continue through the next villager and then we'll part for the evening.

TARDIS is way too generous. :] I've been looking at this thread for a few days now and you're just genuinely Nice.

Awww. I'm blushing now! I just like helping people find the ones they want. The only real "rule" for the thread is "please don't be a jerk or I will have to be cranky." ^_^

On through the next villager!

Good luck to everyone! If you find anyone that wanted O'Hare send them to me! I can foster him until he gets a new home...

I updated the first post to reflect that. I'll mention it tomorrow, too. Thanks so much!

I'd be happy even to share threads with a second or third cycler, too.

I'd be happy even to share threads with a second or third cycler, too.

I've been considering getting a second copy of nl just to cycle. Is that why you got two copies? If so are you happy you did it? `_`'
I just don't know if it's worth it to get another primarily for that reason, especially when they're kinda expensive.

Back