• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Ok then, but I'm keeping my eye out for the ones I really want still :D They probably need Marshal more then me anyway.

I've got to go with Serenderpity. Besides, she typed 5 extra letters in her request. If she'd post ME like everybody else, she'd have been first. ^_~

Sorry if that seems fickle, but I'm not fond of cherry-picking. I started cycling to match people with the ones they've been searching for, not the ones they stumbled on.

DOUBLE POST.
But yes. Serenderpity, I'm adding you. Come claim your adorable squirrel boy. ^_^

Last edited:
Congrats, Serender!
Hopefully within the next few resets, Punchy will appear for me...

Last edited:
I've got to go with Serenderpity. Besides, she typed 5 extra letters in her request. If she'd post ME like everybody else, she'd have been first. ^_~

Sorry if that seems fickle, but I'm not fond of cherry-picking. I started cycling to match people with the ones they've been searching for, not the ones they stumbled on.

OMG ahhhasdkjbksadjb, thank you so much <3 Let me go get my game xD

Marshal's okay, but he's not dreamy worthy, in the slightest.. I just don't see the appeal in him.. Phil & Eugene are much better Smugs

OMG ahhhasdkjbksadjb, thank you so much <3 Let me go get my game xD

Btw, serenderpity you have 10 villagers in your town, unless I'm missing something here... ^^;;; At least according to the info ya gave me for your banner.

Back