• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

I have been working like mad for the last hour trying to get him out, specifically, because so many are waiting for him. My pain meds will wear of soon and I'll need another dose and some rest, but I really wanted to do this and I'm so glad it's someone who's been searching for him so long and that he moved at a time when people were here to claim him. <3

Also, someone should let V know that Chief is moving in to Twi's village. <3

Indeed. XP

Congrats serenderpity!! <3

I can totally add him to your current villagers on your banner. Except... you have 10 villagers in your town, unless I'm missing something here... ^^;;; At least according to the info ya gave me for your banner.

I may cycle a bit more. The endorphins did me some good and it'll be a bit before my pain meds make me sleepy again.

Please chatter about the ones you are looking for. I don't want to have to make another call like that. :/

Back