• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Since this is a cycling thread, I think raffles would be good held in separate threads. That way people won't come here looking for the wrong thing -- make sense?

I'm later than intended, but I'm about to start cycling and PIETRO moved in randomly. SO THE DEMON CLOWN SHEEP WAS LISTENING.

Last edited:
Awesome. We might wind up with as many as 4 cyclers in a soon-to-be-launched new thread. The first 3-4 posts will be from the cyclers (which is why it won't launch till the weekend, as one can only cycle on the weekends), so the more we can do to keep it organized the better. ^_^ But that way we can all update the relevant originating post and our in-thread stuff. <3

Awesome. We might wind up with as many as 4 cyclers in a soon-to-be-launched new thread. The first 3-4 posts will be from the cyclers (which is why it won't launch till the weekend, as one can only cycle on the weekends), so the more we can do to keep it organized the better. ^_^ But that way we can all update the relevant originating post and our in-thread stuff. <3

So pengutango ended up teaming with you and Twilight? Just asking, 'cos I never heard back! ^^

ZUCKER was an accidental void during the migraine BUT he got streetpassed to my best friend (who will hold onto him until he moves) so he's not lost. He's just ... annexed Eureka to the suburbs of Serenity. (He's still got all his original furniture and outfit as of this writing)

TANK should be about to move. (I hate migraines.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't heard back either. I said we might. But theoretically, if you're not already teamed, you could join if you liked. We could become the biggest cycling thread in ACNL. ^_~

I think that as long as we're careful, there's no reason we couldn't have a variety of independent cyclers. As long as everyone took time to write the rules they personally have for their rehoming or to make them clear in the thread, there shouldn't be a problem and it will keep the thread more active for everyone.

I haven't heard back either. I said we might. But theoretically, if you're not already teamed, you could join if you liked. We could become the biggest cycling thread in ACNL. ^_~

That would be pretty freakin' epic. :O

So pengutango ended up teaming with you and Twilight? Just asking, 'cos I never heard back! ^^

Oh, sorry! Didn't get a chance to get back to you yet (been all over the place XD), but, yeah, I'm gonna team with with them as I did offer to them first and TARDIS got back to me. Didn't reply to theirs either yet though. Sorries. :( Will still come and chat on yours. :) Be cool if you joined too.

Last edited:
Our 3rd cycler is going to be a dedicated weekend cycler. We've swapped some tips and she's learned from some of my early adventures and she's not a total newb to TTing, so I think it'll be a good addition.

ALSO: I know I started this thread and seem like kind of a type A personality, but I'm just throwing out ideas. As far as I know, it's a total democracy; all the cyclers can establish their own standards for their villager rehoming programs. ^_^ I just find that lists and the like make it easier for me personally to keep up. I'm not pushing anyone else to do it "my way," though, I promise. ^_^

Oh, sorry! Didn't get a chance to get back to you yet (been all over the place XD), but, yeah, I'm gonna team with with them as I did offer to them first and TARDIS got back to me. Didn't reply to theirs either yet though. Sorries. :( Will still come and chat on yours. :) Be cool if you joined too.

Yeah, that's cool. No problem~~

TARDIS: Btw, I started to type up my reply, but didn't send it yet. XD I will... as soon as I post the newest banner on my shop thread. :) Sorry for the delay, but I'll say that I'll join up with you guys. :) More details in the PM.. when I send it.

woo hoo! I think this will be loads of fun.

Do you mind that we're putting off a new thread till the weekend for the sake of the 4th cycler? I can update first post and thread title for the moment and then we'll all have the first 4 posts to update our particular requirements and villagers. That was a great idea mscheyzzer mentioned last night.

Flora flora flora Twilight how long can you hold her for cause I don't know when one of my villagers will move

Fantaz, if you're going to start cycling, you should either talk about joining the cycling thread or begin one. While I'm fine with having several well-organized cyclers, it's not really a good idea to let people rehome random ones -- because if something went wrong, it'd reflect on the cyclers known to be attached to the thread. See what I mean? Not trying to be mean, just trying to keep potential drama and issues at bay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll probaly tell later

For now I will be nothing but a duvet

Feel better, hon. We'll be cycling along. <3

woo hoo! I think this will be loads of fun.

Do you mind that we're putting off a new thread till the weekend for the sake of the 4th cycler? I can update first post and thread title for the moment and then we'll all have the first 4 posts to update our particular requirements and villagers. That was a great idea mscheyzzer mentioned last night.

:D Just replied to you. We can talk more over PM or something so we don't clutter this thread up. Btw, would having separate rules confuse people...? Just saying...

Back