Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

I'll probaly tell later

For now I will be nothing but a duvet

Ok hope you feel better soon I haveto g trab some brekky and get ready for school so bai guys <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

On and Tardis I would love to start cycling but
I don't have a second copy
I don't know how to time travel
And I don't wanna do it ln my main town but yeh so I may try to get one but my chances are bad

My particular critters are non-reserve because it makes for a lot of extra list-keeping. But there are other cyclers on the thread who may take reservations. There's not a ton of competition for Drago on this thread and I'd love for him to move ASAP. ^_^

Jay if you don't get them from here i'm happt to give Lily and Cherry cause they are awesome but I got my other dreamies to get ( not the ones in my signature )

Last edited:
TANK is moving. He's actually a good jock and kinda cute with his lettuce hat. You guys have a couple minutes before I update the thread, start the 15 minutes claim window and get him on into boxes.

TANK is moving. He's actually a good jock and kinda cute with his lettuce hat. You guys have a couple minutes before I update the thread, start the 15 minutes claim window and get him on into boxes.

Nay, I'm looking for Ribbot for my Jock

VICTORIA is in the campground. She's a cute horse.

Back