Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Just took some romantic pics with Carmen... Oh, the things that I think of when stalking a cycle thread...

VICTORIA is in the campground. She's a cute horse.

Nay
Hey, did you know after someone moves in. If you don't If you don't talk to them at all when they first move in, they move out or is that for when villagers randomly move in? I don't know.

Nay
Hey, did you know after someone moves in. If you don't If you don't talk to them at all when they first move in, they move out or is that for when villagers randomly move in? I don't know.

Yeah, when a villager randomly moves in, they'll move out if you don't talk to them for a week.
Also, nay.

Last edited:
It's hotly debated what actually works best in getting villagers to move. Also, if you've been reading the thread, you'll see that's my general policy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TANK is in boxes and has another 7 minutes before hitting the void.

It's hotly debated what actually works best in getting villagers to move. Also, if you've been reading the thread, you'll see that's my general policy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't do it that way. I travel forward two days, then back two days. Usually works, but you could lose a villager you like if you're too careless with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know mszcheysser is looking for him, but I don't think she'll be on before you void him.. :(

She won't be on before the weekend. And she got Merengue from me so she probably won't mind if Tank finds a different home or goes to the void. (She'll be cycling come the weekend anyway, so she might wind up with him randomly, too! ^_^)

(I had originally asked her not to mention Merengue because it's got a complex and heartrending backstory. ^_^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Tank is destined to the unfeeling, heartless void of pixelated oblivion! Farewell, Tank; you wore a lettuce hat better than any other rhino!

Last edited:
She won't be on before the weekend. And she got Merengue from me so she probably won't mind if Tank finds a different home or goes to the void. (She'll be cycling come the weekend anyway, so she might wind up with him randomly, too! ^_^)

(I had originally asked her not to mention Merengue because it's got a complex and heartrending backstory. ^_^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Tank is destined to the unfeeling, heartless void of pixelated oblivion! Farewell, Tank; you wore a lettuce hat better than any other rhino!

Oh, I was wondering who the 4th cycler is. Awesome! :D

I'm going to cycle a bit longer and then I'll need to stop. Seems my migraine is making an encore appearance. I'll cycle till the pain meds kick in and then I'll take the thread offline. Feel free to chatter in the meantime about THE VILLAGERS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. This gives us a head's up as to who to be keeping an eye out for in the campgrounds.

Don't take the offline time as an excuse to post the word "spam" over and over, please? That just clutters things and frustrates people trying to look for/communicate the names of their dream villagers.

I'll cycle for the game equivalent of 4 - 5 more days, so about 30ish minutes (counting potential campground visitors).

GWEN randomly moved in. Apparently ACNL thought I needed a snooty penguin?

Hurry up, Cherry. I want you in Nimbasa so badly. Get in before Mira's old spot is taken by some ugly villager. :(

KITTY is in the campground.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to attempt to move her in. I know someone who could use a peppy cat with pink eyeshadow.

You're right. I think it's an indication of my worsening migraine that I made a typo. I decided to leave her be anyhow.

I really like Kitty, but she's not part of my dream team, so I'll have to hold back my urge to take her.

I'm still cycling for a bit, but slowly. I'm about to call it a night. I may lurk the forums for a bit longer, though, and if anything exciting happens after I've changed the thread to offline, I'll change the title and let people know.

Back