Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Opening the gate now. He lives in the southernmost area -- somewhere around where Arizona would be if you superimposed a US map over my town. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

It's been pretty good minus the reemergence of the migraine earlier. BUT SOMEBODY JUST ADOPTED DRAGO. EVERYTHING IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD.

THANK YOUUUU
i was gonna pay millions of bells for him and now I don't <3 I'm so glad Beardo the weirdo is gone and Drago is here to stay :D

Oh, geeze. We're ACNL opposites. I'd have taken Beardo while I kind of wanted Drago to fall off a cliff. ^_~

I thought "evil demon nightmare sheep from the pits of hell on the suburbs of nightmares" was a bit long for the sig.....

Lol I guess we are really far off, haha. I met him in a dream town and ever since I've been obsessed. He's also easier to find than Big Top.

Wait, you prefer Beardo? He was like pedo of my town. He scared me...

I thought "evil demon nightmare sheep from the pits of hell on the suburbs of nightmares" was a bit long for the sig.....

Haha, you crazy! He is creepy though. Wasn't he popular for a while? Meh, hahaha.

Beardo is a flirty smug in a waistcoat! And as he tends to flirt with the mayor and I'm 34, that's far from pedophilia. ^_~

Beardo is a flirty smug in a waistcoat! And as he tends to flirt with the mayor and I'm 34, that's far from pedophilia. ^_~

Oh Hey, You're 34! That's awesome, no wonder why I like you ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw fish sticks. =) Gots to go.
Toodles<3

I'm 16 and I found him 100% creepy haha. Kyle is my other smug but I feel like he comes off as funny and playful and less serious.

I'm loving my 30s. ^_^

take care! I'm going to be lurking and doing a bit of slow cycling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh. I'm gonna let Agent S. stay a while. I don't think that midnight:30 on a Tuesday morning is ideal Agent S Fan o'clock anyway. ^_~

So disregard. :p

Last edited:
1 Physical and 1 Digital work together on one 3DS fine :) .. I know 'cos I have that :p .. Two physicals may work on one, but I would assume you'd need a different SD card for both to store extra data

You don't I put two physical ones in one DS :)

Back