Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Hey guys. Will you all keep a lookout for Cookie for Peran1974? She's looking for her for her daughter, I think, and she very graciously let go of Fauna yesterday while me and Pengutango were trying to get hold of Twilight.

DaCoSim, thanks so much. I have someone who is gonna give me Cookie on another cycle thread. I appreciate the help. If you could keep an eye out on another Fauna, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again.

Ok, Thx Twilight! BTW, I can always move her into Moo's town, to hold for my daughter. Perran, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

oh maples such a cutie, i had her in my old town. Why must the normals be so cute! i want all of them in my town!

Hey! Congrats on Ruby!!!! My daughter has her and we adore her! I LUV the normals. Sydney is my fav. She plotted herself right smack dab in the middle of my hybrid garden, so I decided instead of being mad, I'd just let her be my assistant, LOL!

Hey! Congrats on Ruby!!!! My daughter has her and we adore her! I LUV the normals. Sydney is my fav. She plotted herself right smack dab in the middle of my hybrid garden, so I decided instead of being mad, I'd just let her be my assistant, LOL!

thank you!! does your daughter still want renee?? she just moved into my town.

Ok, I gotta go to work. I just got Moo up to ten, and have been tt'ing to get people to ping. So far its been going in order, so yours should be soon. I start again at 2 : )

Back