• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

I'll work from 11-130 ish so I'll be home in 3 hours.

Hey are you ever gonna announce who won the raffle??? I'm dying over here!!!

Last edited:
Ok. Nibbles will probably ping first who's going to my sons town but I can put him back at ten when she moved to my other sons town cuz he's holding one of moo's monkeys.

I'm getting ready to start cycling again.

Each cycler has a variant of the basic rules which have so far been "no reservations" and "don't be a jerk." Beyond that, it's up to the cycler to complete her commitments and raffles/auctions are never a part of this thread, so those are completed elsewhere and the sole responsibility of the person holding them. <3

Twi, if something went wrong, you need to announce it in your thread. It's not good practice to keep everyone in suspense. I know it can really suck, but it's the right thing to do.

I posted another comment to try to unglitch it. I saw you said the winner was PM'd. <3

Maybe they'll speak up. Most people like to celebrate their good luck. ^_^

F is for FIRE that burns down the whole town,
U is for uranium! Bombs!
N is for no survivors WHEN YOU--
Plankton! That's not what fun is!

Back