• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Yes there's a lot of cute villagers, it's a shame none moved to my town, they all moved into my mums and she won't let any of them move out lol

Okay. Pietro's adopted. I just adopted Zell. This brings my "keep" list up to 3 -- Chevre, Gruff and Zell so far. The other 7 are still cycling! (Including Flurry. I like chevre better.)

At the minute, a bit of slow cycling, but I'll have to take a break soon to fix supper for persons who cannot subsist on poptarts and Nintendo 3DS XL screens. >.>

- - - Post Merge - - -

VICTORIA has moved in.

This has gone so well that I've decided that once I get my dream team in Serenity, I'm going to cycle my main town. You guys are awesome.

Cycling on for a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gruff asked to move. No, my little zombie goat. You're my boo. ^_~

I don't have my 2nd copy yet, so can't start cycling officially yet, but I wanted to see if anyone here wanted Rhonda from my main town. She will be in boxes shortly. (note that in the future, I'll only post villagers if they move in/in boxes/voided. Just making an exception this time. :3)

Rhonda the Normal Rhino
Rhonda_NewLeaf_Official.png

Last edited:
Back