• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

It's so much fun. I'm sure I'm a terrible influence, but it IS. There's almost nothing cooler than being to give someone their favourite villager for free. <3

It's so much fun. I'm sure I'm a terrible influence, but it IS. There's almost nothing cooler than being to give someone their favourite villager for free. <3

i had a temporary cycling thread, loved itt <3

sorrynotsorry, you can try to get villagers off of here and I can hold Shari longer for you. I know how it is not to TT. :D

me too D: I WANNA JOIN IN AHAH

Right! xD I was at gamestop today and had to get talked out of buying it!
My village is almost done, I feel like having a second town to just mess with would be fun.
I'd probably get stuck with awful villagers that no one wanted though. :CCC

The bad thing about cycling is that someone might also want the current villager in boxes, and you have to give it to the first person and it makes you feel bad about the other person not getting it :<

Start your own thread with your own rules. Those are mine because it seems fairest, but I've seen others with different rules.

I'm pausing for the night. Deli is moving and I need DaCoSim to pick him up, so I can't cycle past him yet. <3

Sorry. But it's 2:23a here and I'm holding him for her young son. I can't void a kid's monkey just because it's 2:30a. :/

Dang, a bit sad to see Deli has been adopted D: Oh well, hopefully he'll pop up again some time.

Back