• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Oh, you've GOT to be kidding...
As soon as I TT Miranda out, Opal moves in. I knew I shouldn't have TT'ed back... Well, I've gotta do this for a while until someone leaves. Sorry, TARDIS. :(

Okay. I can hold her for a bit, but after 15 minutes, I'm going to let another person claim. I don't want to stall the thread, but I want to give you some wiggle room. And I'd rather she didn't hit the void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anybody wants to claim her in the event that Jay can't get a move out, go ahead. I'll use that to determine who gets her if he can't take her.

If Sally hopefully wants to get out of Nimbasa, that'd be great. Shouldn't take me more than fifteen... I hope...

- - - Post Merge - - -

OKAY! Groucho is moving! Give me a sec and I'll be good! Just in time... :D

If Sally hopefully wants to get out of Nimbasa, that'd be great. Shouldn't take me more than fifteen... I hope...

- - - Post Merge - - -

OKAY! Groucho is moving! Give me a sec and I'll be good! Just in time... :D

^_^ I'm glad. I remembered she's on your dreamy list and I was about to post that I was going to extend the time by another 15 minutes. I HATE voiding a person's favourites.

You're so cool, TARDIS. When I get my second copy, I want everyone to get their dreamies. :D Well, I'm heading on over to Serenity now!

You're so cool, TARDIS. When I get my second copy, I want everyone to get their dreamies. :D Well, I'm heading on over to Serenity now!

I'm opening the gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do ALL the monkeys belch at you? Or is it just Porter and Deli?

I'm opening the gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do ALL the monkeys belch at you? Or is it just Porter and Deli?

wow I've never noticed Deli do that

- - - Post Merge - - -

or Simon, but sometimes my sound is off so maybe I've just missed it

wow I've never noticed Deli do that

- - - Post Merge - - -

or Simon, but sometimes my sound is off so maybe I've just missed it

It just sounds like a belch to me. Like when Porter asks if you want to connect to the internet. ^_^

LILY IS ADOPTED.

Hey ladies. I'm def interested in joining the group. I don't even think I'll make it past the weekend before I get my 2nd copy. If I dl it to my 3ds, my husband won't even know, lol!!!! I am avail to to cycle during the day Mon, Thurs, Fri, and on Tues evenings, after 10 Mon-thurs and Most sats and sundays during the day. Since my town is the way I want it except paths, I can do my reg daily chores and work on paths pretty quick.

Whoo!! We're totally gonna be the largest cycling group if ya join up with us, DaCoSim. XD Which, reminds me, TARDIS, is there a limit to the number of cyclers that you wanna have in this group? You're the one who founded it, so it's up to you. :3

Haha, nice! I thought about getting the digital version, but I don't wanna buy another SD card (take pics WAYY too much in my main town. XD) and I feel a LOT more comfortable with a physical copy.

On a random note: Stitches is being stubborn with his plot placement. >.< I'd be less picky if he were leaving to my 2nd town in the near future, but since he's not, need him in a specific spot.

Yeah, for my second town, I'm debating digital or physical... I think I'm going physical because I could just mark them, right?

I think not more than 6 is a good idea. More than that and I can't think how we'll keep it any semblance of organized. :/

I have a dl copy and a physical copy. I bought a 16GB card when I first got the XL, though, so I am in no danger of filling it up any time soon. (You can get a 16GB card pretty cheaply online; flash memory is SO much more affordable now. I remember paying $50 for 128 MB flashdrives back in the day. ::puts on grandpa hat:: YOU TODDLERS! OFF MAH LAWN!")

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think not more than 6 is a good idea. More than that and I can't think how we'll keep it any semblance of organized. :/

I have a dl copy and a physical copy. I bought a 16GB card when I first got the XL, though, so I am in no danger of filling it up any time soon. (You can get a 16GB card pretty cheaply online; flash memory is SO much more affordable now. I remember paying $50 for 128 MB flashdrives back in the day. ::puts on grandpa hat:: YOU TODDLERS! OFF MAH LAWN!")

Yeah, for my second town, I'm debating digital or physical... I think I'm going physical because I could just mark them, right?

Yep. :) That's a good idea. Why didn't I think about marking it? Makes perfect sense. XD I also don't wanna have a chance of messing up my main town with all the TTing in the 2nd one.

I got the 3DS a month after its English release. I wish I waited for the XL, but I'm stuck with a small blue one. The white and the Eevee 3DSes are so cool.

Not real sure I understand the system here, but I am begging for Flurry!

It's first-come, first-served. I couldn't possibly keep up with reservations, so you just kind of have to keep an eye on the thread. Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got the 3DS a month after its English release. I wish I waited for the XL, but I'm stuck with a small blue one. The white and the Eevee 3DSes are so cool.

I just have the blue XL, but my best friend got the ACNL special edition and it's really a lot prettier than it looks online. Super cute. But how could I have a TARDIS if it wasn't blue??

Lily didn't set her house down in the greatest spot... It's right near my bridge. At least it's off to the side and I can make a path for it; UNLIKE JAMBETTE I HATE YOU JAMBETTE YOU'RE A TERRIBLE FROG.

...sorry that was kinda mean

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's first-come, first-served. I couldn't possibly keep up with reservations, so you just kind of have to keep an eye on the thread. Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just have the blue XL, but my best friend got the ACNL special edition and it's really a lot prettier than it looks online. Super cute. But how could I have a TARDIS if it wasn't blue??

I saw a picture of a red TARDIS. Looked cool, but y'know... It's just red. :p

Lily didn't set her house down in the greatest spot... It's right near my bridge. At least it's off to the side and I can make a path for it; UNLIKE JAMBETTE I HATE YOU JAMBETTE YOU'RE A TERRIBLE FROG.

...sorry that was kinda mean

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw a picture of a red TARDIS. Looked cool, but y'know... It's just red. :p

HAX. The TARDIS is blue! I even have the hex code saved to make sure I use the RIGHT blue! Mess ye not with my fandom! ^_^

Back