• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

I know you guys are excited when you finally get the one you've been looking for...but please don't run through my flowers, okay? <3

All I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart. Flurry is loved!!

I'm glad. <3 Enjoy her. She's a sweetie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please remember to refresh the thread before posting again, guys. It'll save a lot of chaos and make me less likely to pull the hair out of my scalp. <3

I'm going to complete the Gracie fashion checks so I can get my boutique and then I'll be out for the night. I'll announce whether anyone is moving, though. <3

CRANSTON and PIPPY have both moved in (uninvited) so if anybody is looking for either, now is a good time to mention it, otherwise, I'll wreak vengeance by tossing them into the void-cano. It's like a volcano, but with more nihilism.

How are you going to give away Ankha? A raffle? Since it says special circumstances.

Ankha will actually be given to Bobville because Bobville said that Marshal could be first-come/first-served when another animal required an offsite trade and wound up getting two people their dream critters. So I announced publicly that Bobville would get an autoclaim on the first dreamy to come through my city. That was Marshal, but there were a TON of Marshal stalkers so Bobville said they'd pass if I'd keep an eye out for Stitches or Ankha. So, provided Bobville hasn't located Ankha before the indefinite future date she chooses to vacate my cycling village, Bobville gets Ankha.

If circumstances change, I'll announce it in the thread.

Ankha will actually be given to Bobville because Bobville said that Marshal could be first-come/first-served when another animal required an offsite trade and wound up getting two people their dream critters. So I announced publicly that Bobville would get an autoclaim on the first dreamy to come through my city. That was Marshal, but there were a TON of Marshal stalkers so Bobville said they'd pass if I'd keep an eye out for Stitches or Ankha. So, provided Bobville hasn't located Ankha before the indefinite future date she chooses to vacate my cycling village, Bobville gets Ankha.

If circumstances change, I'll announce it in the thread.
Okay, thanks.

I will be putting up a thread in Re-Tail as well with photos of villagers past and present soon. I should have at least one pic of most of them and several of some. (Clear as mud, huh? Yeah) Just a head's up for the upcoming thread.

I am starting to cycle and this is freakin' hard.

Props to all of you.

I got 2 frogs in my town now; Prince and Gigi.

Prince ain't bad though. He's kind of cute, lol.

I am starting to cycle and this is freakin' hard.

Props to all of you.

I got 2 frogs in my town now; Prince and Gigi.

Prince ain't bad though. He's kind of cute, lol.

It takes some getting used to. Let me know if I can help.

Back