• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

LOL awesome. This makes me like Flurry a little more. Half of my villagers are hilarious to me even though they probably say a lot of the same things to everyone. Axel honestly makes me laugh nearly every time I talk to him and I have no idea why. Maybe just because it threw me off so much the first time he called me "ladybro". Also I am 99.999999% sure Muffy is on drugs. I have been gathering evidence for months lol

Well, Olivia is a Madame and owns a brothel, Cranston is a kidnapper, Zell was running from paternity suits... I have crazy backstories for all of mine. Pretty sure that while Chevre SEEMS nice and normal, she's secretly running drugs to the other townsfolk. Where else would Bill get his steroids?

Well, Olivia is a Madame and owns a brothel, Cranston is a kidnapper, Zell was running from paternity suits... I have crazy backstories for all of mine. Pretty sure that while Chevre SEEMS nice and normal, she's secretly running drugs to the other townsfolk. Where else would Bill get his steroids?

Who in the world did Cranston kidnap??

And I have no idea where Muffy gets her drugs but things have slowly been dissapearing from her house (I KNOW she is selling them to pay for her stash) it is almost empty now, she looks strung out half the time then gets sick for like a week, the list goes on and on and on... then she just about lost her mind last week when I found her "secret pouch" lost item lol

And I have no idea where Muffy gets her drugs but things have slowly been dissapearing from her house (I KNOW she is selling them to pay for her stash) it is almost empty now, she looks strung out half the time then gets sick for like a week, the list goes on and on and on... then she just about lost her mind last week when I found her "secret pouch" lost item lol

OH MY GOD THIS WAS
THE BEST THING IVE EVER READ XD IM CRYING IN LAUGHTER!

Mallary just told me she desperately wanted my flea, and offered 126 bells for it and then started pleading. Lol

I've recently obtained Olivia and Zell - they probably have a love child somewhere

Cranston, an adult, male, single crested ibis has THREE baby cradles in his house. By default. HUMAN baby cradles. Or at least mammalian. They're be terrible for incubating eggs. My theory is that when Zell skipped out on his paternity suits, he and Cranston hooked up and cut a deal wherein Cranston kidnaps his alleged kids because no kid = no child support. (My mind is a dark and terrible place. This is why I am a writer.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mallary just told me she desperately wanted my flea, and offered 126 bells for it and then started pleading. Lol

I've recently obtained Olivia and Zell - they probably have a love child somewhere

Mallary's just jealous that avians, especially the aquatic sort, don't get fleas. ACNL seems ignorant of this, though, and has been known to tell me my frog has fleas.... >.>

OH MY GOD THIS WAS
THE BEST THING IVE EVER READ XD IM CRYING IN LAUGHTER!

hahaha believe me it's better irl

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cranston, an adult, male, single crested ibis has THREE baby cradles in his house. By default. HUMAN baby cradles. Or at least mammalian. They're be terrible for incubating eggs. My theory is that when Zell skipped out on his paternity suits, he and Cranston hooked up and cut a deal wherein Cranston kidnaps his alleged kids because no kid = no child support. (My mind is a dark and terrible place. This is why I am a writer.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mallary's just jealous that avians, especially the aquatic sort, don't get fleas. ACNL seems ignorant of this, though, and has been known to tell me my frog has fleas.... >.>

lol weeird

CRANSTON IS MOVING. PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE BISCUITS. SOMEBODY COME GET THIS BIRDY CHILD-SNATCHER!

Youre going to have some druggy theft town soon with muffy and the child snatcher XD

aw two bad I can't put them in the same one :( oh well it will keep things interesting all around!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I was gonna add you... what's your FC?
NM. I should take my own advice and refresh before posting. ^_^

haha it's ok. I can get him while I have hamlet's plot up right? Or will it not work? Or even better, would it cancel out hamlet? lol

aw two bad I can't put them in the same one :( oh well it will keep things interesting all around!

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha it's ok. I can get him while I have hamlet's plot up right? Or will it not work? Or even better, would it cancel out hamlet? lol

I don't think it'll cancel out hamlet, no, but as long as Hamlet isn't your 10th, you should be able to invite him in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gate is open. Due to where he is, please follow my character down to his house. (I want to put my Roost where he plopped his child-nabbing operation/nest.)

I don't think it'll cancel out hamlet, no, but as long as Hamlet isn't your 10th, you should be able to invite him in.

no, not my 10th but it was worth a try, I was so excited to get Limberg out I forgot to watch for a new plot. Entered your FC and ready any time :)

no, not my 10th but it was worth a try, I was so excited to get Limberg out I forgot to watch for a new plot. Entered your FC and ready any time :)

Gates are open. Please follow my character to his house. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cranston honestly isn't bad and his footprints are bird-shaped, which is cute, but he's just in a bad spot and ...I don't like the lazy types much. There are a couple of exceptions, but not many. ^_^

Gates are open. Please follow my character to his house. ^_^

thank you very much! I'll enjoy my kidnapper! Is he an ostrich or a stork? Maybe that;s why he has all the baby cradles :) He's just doing his job, misunderstood, poor thing

He's a Japanese crested ibis. NO EXCUSE FOR HIS BABY STEALING WAYS!

Back