• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'd like to buy a lot of clovers, how many do you think you have?

hi again~! could i order a neutral wall (5 tbt), chefs hat (5 tbt), a slushie machine (5 tbt), a fireplace (5 tbt), and a lily record player? I'm not sure how much you charge for that last item.

hi! I don't always have extras from the rare sets but I actually do have the lily record player, it's 10 tbt. when are you free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take 2 Afternoon-Tea Sets if you don't mind, as well as a Berliner, a Kimbap Plate, a Tteok Plate, a Pumpkin Pie, a Veggie Basket, and a Cool Globe. (160 TBT total)

sounds good! message me when you're available

i ordered from you a few days ago but could i also get a shearling coat ordered (5tbt)? thanks!

2 music shells(any music) , sweets music player, 2 merlion, rabbit zodiac thing.
do you have any of these :)

Milk
Butter
Sugar
Vinegar
Flour
Coffee Cup
Box of chocolats
2 bamboo shoots
and all clovers
also the gorgeous set too
Cream & Sugar