• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Do you have the gorgeous set still? Here's what I'd like if you do:
2 gorgeous couches
1 gorgeous table
1 gorgeous seat
1 gorgeous wall
1 gorgeous floor
2 gorgeous counters
4 gorgeous stools
Mayor name: Ava
Town: Oxford
FC: 1993-8637-3690
Let me know!

m
Hi! Do you have the gorgeous set still? Here's what I'd like if you do:
2 gorgeous couches
1 gorgeous table
1 gorgeous seat
1 gorgeous wall
1 gorgeous floor
2 gorgeous counters
4 gorgeous stools
Mayor name: Ava
Town: Oxford
FC: 1993-8637-3690
Let me know!

hi! i do have the gorgeous set. my cycling towns are in winter so give me some time to get the extra pieces. I'll message you when I have everything. it's 120 tbt

May I please buy four blue roses and 1 Bathhouse wall? Total is 35 TBT Bells?

Last edited:
Sure! I'm sending you the bells now

Edit: Opening gate now

Last edited:
Awesome! Just message me when you have got them and I've added you. P.S, lemme know if you want me to pay first, It's not a problem. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! Just message me when you have got them and I've added you. P.S, lemme know if you want me to pay first, It's not a problem. :)

hi again~! could i order a neutral wall (5 tbt), chefs hat (5 tbt), a slushie machine (5 tbt), a fireplace (5 tbt), and a lily record player? I'm not sure how much you charge for that last item.

Last edited:
I'll take 2 Afternoon-Tea Sets if you don't mind, as well as a Berliner, a Kimbap Plate, a Tteok Plate, a Pumpkin Pie, a Veggie Basket, and a Cool Globe. (160 TBT total)

Last edited:
I will PM u all the orders I made while my 3DS was broken... P.S. I will be picking up my DS from repairs 2morro so we can trade! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, a new order coming up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

New Order! May I please get half off? I'll invite u to the wedding and give you a half-off discount at my Drawing Shop. The date of the wedding will be decided!
Mayor: Regan
Town: Trifolic
Order: Kitchen Island 20TBT
Whirlpool Bath 20TBT
Beach Table 20TBT
2 Beach Chairs 40TBT
Cost: 100 (if half-off is accepted- 50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back