• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! sorry i think you missed my comment haha on the previous page:blush:
i need a lot of clovers and i was wondering how many i could get? ty!

hey! sorry i think you missed my comment haha on the previous page:blush:
i need a lot of clovers and i was wondering how many i could get? ty!

ah sorry peter. I just haven't counted my carnations yet that's why I haven't responded. let me count them and I'll message you

Sorry if this is too much stuff, but I didn't see a rule on that anywhere in the OP. I'll give you 350TBT for everything on here http://moridb.com/catalogs/87lmQQtFyP

ah thanks for the big order! no worries I don't have a limit, so I've done trades with 100+ items before

I don't think everything adds up to 350 tbt (it should be less) I'll give you a total once I figure out what I can get you from your list. I'll message you later

ah thanks for the big order! no worries I don't have a limit, so I've done trades with 100+ items before

I don't think everything adds up to 350 tbt (it should be less) I'll give you a total once I figure out what I can get you from your list. I'll message you later
It's fine, just consider the extra as a tip for dealing with the order.

It's fine, just consider the extra as a tip for dealing with the order.

hey! sorry i had to go out for a while. I got everything on your wishlist except the maids dress. let me know when you're free to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

the total is 220 (✿◠‿◠),

hi! gotta buy some landscaping stuff~

can I get
- 10 bamboo shoots
- 10 famous mushrooms
- 5 jacob's ladders
if you have any blue pansies I'll take 10 of them C:
also have any bush starts?

Last edited:
hey bby, i just wanted to know if u have any ice cream swirls ur willing to sell ;D I am kind of in love with them atm lol

ik its not listed, but u seem to have a lot of collectibles so i thought why not!

hi! gotta buy some landscaping stuff~

can I get
- 10 bamboo shoots
- 10 famous mushrooms
- 5 jacob's ladders
if you have any blue pansies I'll take 10 of them C:
also have any bush starts?

sure! message me when you can trade. I have 15 sweet olive starts if you want then (4tbt each)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey bby, i just wanted to know if u have any ice cream swirls ur willing to sell ;D I am kind of in love with them atm lol

ik its not listed, but u seem to have a lot of collectibles so i thought why not!

hey! I wish I had extras to sell you! I sold some months ago, I wish I would have held on to them!

Hey! I ordered from you before, but now I'm looking for more!

Could I buy the Weeding Day Set (100TBT)? And I'm also looking to pick up a Princess Chest if possible... it's the only Princess item I missed out on when they were available. Not sure how much you'd want for one, would 110TBT for it all be good?

Hey! I ordered from you before, but now I'm looking for more!

Could I buy the Weeding Day Set (100TBT)? And I'm also looking to pick up a Princess Chest if possible... it's the only Princess item I missed out on when they were available. Not sure how much you'd want for one, would 110TBT for it all be good?

hello! sure I have the weeding day set. I don't have a spare princess chest right now (just the complete set). want me to drop it off?

hello! sure I have the weeding day set. I don't have a spare princess chest right now (just the complete set). want me to drop it off?
Sure, I'll just take the weeding day set then. I'll add your friend code and open my gates!

Ok, gates are open now! : )

Last edited:
ok I'll be right there... trying to TT to spring to see if I can get the chest

Oh awesome XD If you do I'll send you another 10 : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much! And I loved your outfit! The bag was such a cute touch XD

I seriously tried everday in spring to get the chest and it only showed up once when I couldnt afford it ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back