• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shadow Summoning Circles

IMG_2058.jpg

uh oh... looks like a spider found its way into my summoning circle...

IMG_2059.jpg

i was trying to do this in my bathroom at first and was having the worst experience of my life so thank god for my bed set up
i didnt have string so i used a piece of my hair to hold it up

This ended up looking horrible, but you work with what you've got 😅

Featuring my lovely sister as my camera person, lol.

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

This circle summons the patchwork ghost. And look, it’s working! The ghost is already beginning to dip a toe into the corporeal realm……distorting the very circle with which it was summoned……

1EC013C5-F54B-4D36-BEA6-9CF9659F0584.jpeg

Proof:

770F106B-EC13-416D-8509-6A838D6AAA67.jpeg

It's the Sash-Ringing, the Trash-Singing, Mash-Flinging, The Flash-Springing, Ringing, The Cr-Crash-Dinging, .....the Hash Slinging Slasher!

FvTajxd.jpg

Please ignore my wall trim. I'm in the middle of repainting them so the paint job isn't the greatest atm

mmSrG6B.jpg

I literally just held the paper up and zoomed the camera in/ tilted my phone so my hand shadow couldn't be seen. I'm holding it directly to the wall here, but you get the idea :')

OcxPA43.jpg

Ignore the staples. It took me 5 tries to cut the thing out in a circle so I kept moving the slasher every time I messed up🙃

Ended up looking like some kind of monster... but
I summon my spirit animal,
the great panda!
🐼

Screenshot_20221103-001309_Gallery.jpg

(needed help from my son, but I still found it difficult to take a picture straight on - the result is the best I could do)
Screenshot_20221103-003247_Gallery.jpg

(just a homemade paper snowflake & a good ol' cell phone flashlight did the trick)
Screenshot_20221103-003420_Gallery.jpg

Channeling witchy energy with my zodiac circle~
Of course Celeste is on board with the purple guardian spirits 💜

X8e60ZG.jpg

I drew on a piece of plastic with sharpies and dangled it from the ceiling. I had to draw it twice, as the first plastic didn’t work out at all ;-; I never want to draw on plastic again ugh. I feel kinda dizzy from the sharpies ngl xD

mhQf5hL.jpg

jme2p32.jpg

design

qGMshv4.jpg

Here is mine!
Started out a circle of flames, but I am apparently bad at drawing flames. Then thought, add teeth, make it like monster teeth...yeah, not so much. So now we have a circle to summon a giant, quilt-ish, eyeball-looking... thing....
Screenshot_20221103-141659_Gallery.jpg

20221103_141501.jpg

Back