• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

shep giveaway?

nyanicat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2648-0736-2787
i got shep from someone who accidentally TT'ed him into boxes. I originally claimed him so that maybe I could trade him with stitches, but then I thought since everyone is in the spirit of doing giveaways of popular villagers, I would do the same. Just need to know how popular he is to decide whether or not to make a giveaway:)

Last edited:
hm since nobody's really commenting on this thread he must not be that popular for a giveaway :/

I gave Shep away in a raffle, I had about 7 entries. Still worth doing imho.

I'd do it anyway. Even if you only get one reply, you can make someone happy. Popularity shouldn't really be a factor.

I would love him :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah he is one of my few dreamies ! He is, ah just so cute! What do you want for him? :eek: :eek: :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i got shep from someone who accidentally TT'ed him into boxes. I originally claimed him so that maybe I could trade him with stitches, but then I thought since everyone is in the spirit of doing giveaways of popular villagers, I would do the same. Just need to know how popular he is to decide whether or not to make a giveaway:)

I know i just posted but please let me pay you, give you the rococo, harvest, anything! just name what you would love for him <3 :eek:

I would love him :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah he is one of my few dreamies ! He is, ah just so cute! What do you want for him? :eek: :eek: :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know i just posted but please let me pay you, give you the rococo, harvest, anything! just name what you would love for him <3 :eek:

I'm not looking to sell him ^^ like i said, i might trade him for stitches or do a giveaway. i'm leaning more towards the giveaway :) so look out for that thread!

I got Shep from a giveaway, and he is one of my favorites! Only a few people replied to the thread for shep, but once after I claimed him people messaged me about him.

I would go for it anyway-or maybe do a raffle n_n

I got Shep from a giveaway, and he is one of my favorites! Only a few people replied to the thread for shep, but once after I claimed him people messaged me about him.

I would go for it anyway-or maybe do a raffle n_n

yeah he's definitely a real cutie. i enjoy having him in my town, but gotta make room for marshal :) hm i see. well i'm leaning towards the giveaway so i think i might do it :)

I'm not looking to sell him ^^ like i said, i might trade him for stitches or do a giveaway. i'm leaning more towards the giveaway :) so look out for that thread!

ok :) I sadly don't have stitches but i can reset my 2nd town and look for him for you! I am not sure either how a give away works, :eek:

:D

ok :) I sadly don't have stitches but i can reset my 2nd town and look for him for you! I am not sure either how a give away works, :eek:

:D

i think i might just do a giveaway so no need :) you just post that you want him and why and i would choose randomly

- - - Post Merge - - -

It depends what time!!
Where I am During the middle of the day it practically empty here!

i would probably do an all day thing? ^^

i think i might just do a giveaway so no need :) you just post that you want him and why and i would choose randomly

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would probably do an all day thing? ^^

Are you going to make this thread into a giveaway, or are you going to make a new thread ? :eek:

Are you going to make this thread into a giveaway, or are you going to make a new thread ? :eek:

i'm going to make a new thread on the villager trading plaza :) but not yet! i'm just gonna wait for him to move out on his own before posting the giveaway

i'm going to make a new thread on the villager trading plaza :) but not yet! i'm just gonna wait for him to move out on his own before posting the giveaway

X-) ah ok, i really hope no one else will want him! I have wanted him from the start for a number of reasons, ill post it on the giveaway i guess :)

He's very popular. I was going to auction him off for a few million but he moved out right when I had to move Carmen in. I wanted to get her fast so I had to just give him away. :/

Back