Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

May I get luxray? :)

Yes sure! Send me a PM/VM if you're online to grab luxray + the other mons you needed!

Please could I buy-

The Bold 6IV Suicune

Also would you be able to get a Jolly Landorus and Calm natured Mew?? Both 6iv if at all possible! Id be willing to pay double for them as well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless you have a calm suicune? Then id love to buy that instead of the bold one. If not bold will suffice :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if its possible to nickname them that would be awesome but its not a neccesity :D

As of now, I've only got a bold suicune, but i'll update you as to whether your 2 requests would be available. :) Let me know you're able to pick suicune up! And as of now, I can't rename them since they're traded pokemons. Sorry!

Hey! I have some questions. I don't mean to be offensive or anything, just want to be safe :) So where do you get your Pokemon? Do you breed them yourself/get the events yourself? If not, have you checked if they are hacked?
Thanks!

No worries! Again as said in the first page, I'm a breeder and that all pokemons on list are mostly from breed trades (meaning they request a specific pokemon from me and in return they provide me with what I need/want). All are checked and presumed to be not hacked since they are able to be kept in the pokebank and/or used in online competitions and battles. For the events, I'm an event collector, most but not all are redeemed by myself. Usually I can provide you with their wondercards tho not the old events if you need proofs of them. They are completely untouched and with ribbons intact.

Hi! I certainly don't mean to rush or anything, but is Greninja almost done? Thank you c:
Yes! But I tweaked its nature and moves a bit to be able to be used in competitive battles. Let me know when you're ready to pick it up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again! Sorry for the delay! I'm currently busy iRL and got a few time doing requests. Sorry for the inconvenience.

did you ever fix the glitch with Azula? o: if you can't fix it i understand, i can just take her as is.

i'd also like to buy the goodra if he/she is still available

Last edited:
did you ever fix the glitch with Azula? o: if you can't fix it i understand, i can just take her as is.

i'd also like to buy the goodra if he/she is still available

Let me try again give me at least 30 minutes. If not i'll be able to trade her with all your requests just not nicknamed. Btw, let me know how much you'd offer for her.
And yes goodra is still available.

i can give you 100 for azula if that seems fair, since you had some trouble with the name and i made some last minute request to have her shiny

i can give you 100 for azula if that seems fair, since you had some trouble with the name and i made some last minute request to have her shiny

Alright. Sorry, it cannot really be done with mon itself, weird. Anyway, I am able to trade in 5-10 minutes if you're online for both of them. Add me up and let me know when you're online.

sure, so 150? i'll send you it now

- - - Post Merge - - -

adding you now btw :) ready whenever you are

Hey. Do you hack pokemon too or only trade what you already have?

i think thats a rude thing to ask. For Record i have gotten almost 10 pokemon from him and not one hacked. i would also add im am enjoying all the pokemon i have gotten so far. And thank him for helping me put together a nice pokemon team.
this is great place to get pokemon and imo one best places on forum to get pokemon.

Last edited:
i just wanna make a little side comment on my pokemon

i love how they come in that pink ball, its adorable

that is all :p thanks again, so much for them i love them

Note: For those who'll be picking up their orders, I'll be available later today at around 5pm onwards (+8GMT Philippine Time).

Back