Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

how many iv's does the 30tbt Kyurem have? if its 5or6 i would like to buy.

can I please have:
volcanion (JPN) ???
Darkrai (strongest one) ???
Porygon-Z (shiny) 50 tbt
Celebi (shiny) 50 tbt
mew (shiny) 50 tbt
palkia 30 tbt

Also the prices for the first two weren't listed so how much would you like for them? ty!

When Azula's ready can I buy a ditto as well? jolly or timid is fine

Sure. Your manectric might be ready after 2 days, I'm still fixing some stuffs on it. :)

how many iv's does the 30tbt Kyurem have? if its 5or6 i would like to buy.
Sorry it's only at 1 IV since i've just gotten it from wondertrade. Let me know if you're still interested.
can I please have:
volcanion (JPN) ???
Darkrai (strongest one) ???
Porygon-Z (shiny) 50 tbt
Celebi (shiny) 50 tbt
mew (shiny) 50 tbt
palkia 30 tbt

Also the prices for the first two weren't listed so how much would you like for them? ty!

Sure.
For Volcanion i'd like at least 100 TBT for it. :)
For Darkrai, which OT/ID would you want since I'll be basing the price from how old the event was.
And lastly, for Celebi, it's still shiny locked so I would only be able to give you the nonshiny one with 6IV and same moves/nature.
Others are okay. :)
Let me know! :)

Sure.
For Volcanion i'd like at least 100 TBT for it. :)
For Darkrai, which OT/ID would you want since I'll be basing the price from how old the event was.
And lastly, for Celebi, it's still shiny locked so I would only be able to give you the nonshiny one with 6IV and same moves/nature.
Others are okay. :)
Let me know! :)

ok thats fine :) So the total would be 280 tbt + Darkrai ( I'll take the [FRE [2011HVR/11011] one )

ill have to pass but ty.

Alright then. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok thats fine :) So the total would be 280 tbt + Darkrai ( I'll take the [FRE [2011HVR/11011] one )

Would it be too much to ask for 250 TBT for it since it's an old event? It's untouched with the ribbon intact. Let me know your thoughts or offer as well.

Alright then. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would it be too much to ask for 250 TBT for it since it's an old event? It's untouched with the ribbon intact. Let me know your thoughts or offer as well.

Thats fine, so total is 530 tbt :) I've already added you, IGN is indigo. let me now when ur ready and I will over the tbt

Thats fine, so total is 530 tbt :) I've already added you, IGN is indigo. let me now when ur ready and I will over the tbt

Alright! Let me just get your order ready, will go online in 5-10 minutes time. :)

I would like a 6 ?r5 ?v Snorlax please .As for Nature what ever is use most and Move set Same. Does not need to be shiny. I would like to nick name him or her Snooze and i would like to pay 65 tbt ill need to use it in competitive play. And i cant pick it up till Wednesday As ill be to busy to stay on for
more then 5min ( five seconds if i am lucky) ok tyvm for time. ps if its 5iv left out iv i would like to be speed i assume a 5iv snorlax is ok as it is not fastest poke around. As for Ability i would perfer Think Fat.

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested in a Darkrai and a shiny Lugia, if still available? Their current state is 100% fine with me. Please let me know the total in TBT for the two! You had mentioned event Pokemon being varied in price. I would prefer a Darkrai whose name is in English!

Last edited:
I would like a 6 ?r5 ?v Snorlax please .As for Nature what ever is use most and Move set Same. Does not need to be shiny. I would like to nick name him or her Snooze and i would like to pay 65 tbt ill need to use it in competitive play. And i cant pick it up till Wednesday As ill be to busy to stay on for
more then 5min ( five seconds if i am lucky) ok tyvm for time. ps if its 5iv left out iv i would like to be speed i assume a 5iv snorlax is ok as it is not fastest poke around. As for Ability i would perfer Think Fat.

This is an additional order from the previous 3 pokemons you wanted right?

Hello! I am interested in a Darkrai and a shiny Lugia, if still available? Their current state is 100% fine with me. Please let me know the total in TBT for the two! You had mentioned event Pokemon being varied in price. I would prefer a Darkrai whose name is in English!

Sure! May I know which OT and ID is the English Darkrai you wanted? Since all of them differ in the year/event they were distributed, so I can let you know an estimate price for it.

is the celebi available yet?
; 7;

I believe the shiny celebi won't be available until Gamefreak itself removes its shiny lock on it. Probably it "might" come out on Pokemon Sun and Moon but up to now, as far as I know, people who has it is most probably hacked and untradable.

is manectric almost done? :eek: im going to sleep soon but just wanted to ask as its been a few days

is manectric almost done? :eek: im going to sleep soon but just wanted to ask as its been a few days

Almost done! Sorry, i've been busy the past few days and I only can play for 1-2 hours a day at most. I will surely let you know when it's done. Sorry for the wait.

no problem, was jw anyways :)

totally understand what thats like, my last job drained all my time lol

Back