Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

Ahh alright! I'm interested in [ENG] [FEB2015/02135] Darkrai, and as previously stated your shiny Lugia!

Hi, and i'm interested in a legendary, well because i have most of them, and my bff has my game, and i have hers, and u can just say no on me if u want? and i dont know why i did that, im so stupid like that! >~<

you can trade between x/y and oras right? because if you can id like to place an order :D
Yes. :)
Ahh alright! I'm interested in [ENG] [FEB2015/02135] Darkrai, and as previously stated your shiny Lugia!

If it's okay with you i'll ask for 150 TBT for the Darkrai then 50

Hi, and i'm interested in a legendary, well because i have most of them, and my bff has my game, and i have hers, and u can just say no on me if u want? and i dont know why i did that, im so stupid like that! >~<
May I know which legendary are you interested to purchase? :)

hoopa, or darkrai, if u have it?

I do have them both and they're events pokemons and they'll be priced according to the year they were distributed/rarity of the event. Let me know if you're interested so that I can list them all here. :) Btw, darkrai is under my
"Event Pokemon List" so you can check that out as well.

Sure! So 200 total? :)

I'm available pretty much whenever!

Great, thank you! Just post a visitor message when you're ready, or initiate the trade. My trainer name is Dear and I added your FC! Mine is the one listed to the side. Should I pay ahead of time or after?

Great, thank you! Just post a visitor message when you're ready, or initiate the trade. My trainer name is Dear and I added your FC! Mine is the one listed to the side. Should I pay ahead of time or after?

Yes I will! :) I do prefer if you can pay before the trade. But either way works. ;)

Just checking back as it has been 5 days sense we last talked about the three pokemon for my Battle Maison Team,and was wondering if u had
given it some thought. Not as to rush you im only wondering. As for the Before Mentioned Snorlax, as stated before i shall be available on Wednesday if that is ok to pick it up. I would also like to thank you for all pokemon u have provided me so far, as they have been vary helpful.

I would also like to add to Order a Shiny Ferrothorn to order the order on top of 4 pokemon already ordered. I would request it be a 5iv Brave nature as to reduce the speed as low as possible, as to get most out of gyroball. also like leech seed, to give it staying power, and Ability Iron Barb
For passive attacked with rocky helmet as for other 2 moves im not sure. i will need to use this in competitive play .

As we agreed on price of 65tbt for Snorlax please VM when you have a updated price for required tbt as to save it for quick payment.
I thank-you again for your time and hard work.

Last edited:
Just checking back as it has been 5 days sense we last talked about the three pokemon for my Battle Maison Team,and was wondering if u had
given it some thought. Not as to rush you im only wondering. As for the Before Mentioned Snorlax, as stated before i shall be available on Wednesday if that is ok to pick it up. I would also like to thank you for all pokemon u have provided me so far, as they have been vary helpful.

I would also like to add to Order a Shiny Ferrothorn to order the order on top of 4 pokemon already ordered. I would request it be a 5iv Brave nature as to reduce the speed as low as possible, as to get most out of gyroball. also like leech seed, to give it staying power, and Ability Iron Barb
For passive attacked with rocky helmet as for other 2 moves im not sure. i will need to use this in competitive play .

As we agreed on price of 65tbt for Snorlax please VM when you have a updated price for required tbt as to save it for quick payment.
I thank-you again for your time and hard work.

I'll VM you regarding this. :)

Please could I buy-

The Bold 6IV Suicune

Also would you be able to get a Jolly Landorus and Calm natured Mew?? Both 6iv if at all possible! Id be willing to pay double for them as well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless you have a calm suicune? Then id love to buy that instead of the bold one. If not bold will suffice :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if its possible to nickname them that would be awesome but its not a neccesity :D

Hey! I have some questions. I don't mean to be offensive or anything, just want to be safe :) So where do you get your Pokemon? Do you breed them yourself/get the events yourself? If not, have you checked if they are hacked?
Thanks!

Back