• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shiny Pokemon ID Checker[No Longer Works]

Good luck, I can't even get the stand alone version to work for me
Did you try it with mhotspot? I couldn't download it from the link either ( forgot to mention that) but googled the program, found the official site, and downloaded from there.

mhotspot won't even start for me.

edit: every time I tried to start it, I got "mhotspot has failed to start" error

Last edited:
Could I get somebody to check the SV of a shiny pidgey I just got from a friend? He'd like to know his SV, and I assume this pidgey would have his SV on it; as he caught it just prior to trading me for a shiny eevee I had for him(he didn't even realize it was shiny until I'd mentioned it to him[course, that was when I realized too)

If anyone has an egg with the SV 2080, send it to me. I have an SV of 2080. And no, I'm not going to steal your egg. Maybe.

Jinjiro, mine is 1898, not 1989. I love the add. of the list, though! That way we can keep tabs for people :3

I've got a box of eggs that need checking. My friend is sick so he can't do it ;-;

My value is 3896 btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated OP

edit: unforunately, no one in the list matches any of my extra eevee eggs thus far.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PK_4XgzutkrCzWOqbYw1nH9DnWoCsUm_RbzV9riS8Nc/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the list of what I have left. Feel free to ask for anything on the list[regardless of SV match or not]

Damn those are some nice eevees. You should everstone them though so the natures are awesome too.

Can someone check for me? I can't get this program to run on my computer at all.
Just PM me if you want to trade and check.

I've got a box of eggs that need checking. My friend is sick so he can't do it ;-;

My value is 3896 btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn those are some nice eevees. You should everstone them though so the natures are awesome too.

I would if I had some decent natures to work with. Other than one I removed from that list[modest male eevee with 31/31/28/31/31/31 perfect for a glaceon], I really didn't get any good natures; as far as I know.

And like I said, those eevees are for who ever wants them. I've held onto the best ones from the batch[which weren't in the list] and had them made into shinies. Male umbreon with 31/31/31/31/31/1, and a female flareon with 31/31/31/31/31/22. Also have some others with 5 perfect IVs with the missing IV elsewhere.

edit: though the umbreon was from a previous breeding session I'd done. Only bred out about 12 eggs and got my umbreon. Second batch got me two more awesome eevees, the female ending up being my shiny flareon.

Last edited:
Can someone explain how the standalone version of Instacheck works?
Is it like the regular one but without the wired connection? So would desktops work?

Last edited:
Back