• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shiny Pokemon ID Checker[No Longer Works]

i've hatched like 50 eggs for people and given away like 10 and only gotten one in return what is this ****ery

I've gotten a perfect IV tyrunt and a perfect IV larvesta from people for helping them so far. My tyrunt[which I named Chomper] is now a tyrantrum. I just need to do some power training with him to pull his attack power and defences way up.

my perfect IV glaceon currently has really high attack... apparently his old master planned on turning him into something other than a glaceon lol [though he doesn't really have the nature for a glaceon]. Thankfully.. there's a berry I can use to reset his EVs and adjust his training.

I have 30 Zubat eggs. Is there anyone willing to check their SV or whatever? I can offer a 5 IV Jolly Zubat with Steel Wing and Brave Bird or a shiny Loudred.

Anyone willing to help?

my perfect IV glaceon currently has really high attack... [[[quote section cut to save space]]] Thankfully.. there's a berry I can use to reset his EVs and adjust his training.

...what?

Last edited:
There's berries you can feed your pokemon that reset a specific EV when your pokemon eats it. Therefore, you could use that berry to get rid of unwanted EVs and put them where you want them to be.

There's berries you can feed your pokemon that reset a specific EV when your pokemon eats it. Therefore, you could use that berry to get rid of unwanted EVs and put them where you want them to be.

I thought you were saying it had bad IVs and you would use EV berries to fix it...

edit: damn internet...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought you were saying it had bad IVs and you would use EV berries to fix it...

oh, no no. They only effect the EVs on the pokemon. There's nothing you can do about bad IVs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got instacheck standalone working! No wired internet needed!

Follow these instructions, but note that you must have the original downloaded first.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1936496-easier-instacheck/

The program they say to use with it in that link doesn't work. Trying connectify.

Last edited:
oh, no no. They only effect the EVs on the pokemon. There's nothing you can do about bad IVs.

Yeah exactly, hence the "...what?"!

You didn't say it had EVs so I assumed you mixed the two up or something.

Yeah exactly, hence the "...what?"!

You didn't say it had EVs so I assumed you mixed the two up or something.

whoops, sorry about that.. I meant to say it effected EVs not IVs >.<

edit: standalone instacheck doesn't work for me either =_=[I can get it to turn on, but I can't use it without something else to create the hotspot]

editedit: We're not going to trade with you K.K. Fanboy. Your a known scammer. In fact, you tried to scam me already. (I never did get that honedge from you. Doesn't matter now anyway, as I got one from somebody who actually honours their trade agreements.)

Last edited:
You still -have- to trade to get the egg.

edit: But if you want to prove you can get an egg from somebody -without- trading with them; feel free to show me how. Because I'd like to see how it's possible to get an egg to hatch from somebody without trading them for it first.

Last edited:
editedit: We're not going to trade with you K.K. Fanboy. Your a known scammer. In fact, you tried to scam me already. (I never did get that honedge from you. Doesn't matter now anyway, as I got one from somebody who actually honours their trade agreements.)

^

And you HAVE to to trade to get the egg , How else would you get it?

Still looking for an egg with the SV of 2819

Yeah, there's the thing called trade back.

No, you said you don't need to trade to hatch the egg for them. And it's just too bad we all know you'd never give back the shiny you offered to hatch for somebody else, huh?

edit: and I see you edited your SV post. What? Did you realize no one here is going to fall for your scams?

editedit: anyway, I'm done talking to you.

Last edited:
. And it's just too bad we all know you'd never give back the shiny you offered to hatch for somebody else, huh?

I knew this from the start^

I had already told you to stop asking for my shiny but yet you STILL continued , The ones that you offered to me might of not even been shiny.

Hopefully I can get intsachecker and help people out c:

Try to cool the arguments down in here, otherwise this thread may be seeing a lock soon.

Back