• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shiny Pokemon ID Checker[No Longer Works]

That be me, yes. Hmmmm, bugs. Not my favourite, but hey, it could be worse. It could be Swirlix, ick. And at least Volbeat's cute, even if it's not particularly useful. Thanks for letting me know!

Your welcome, I've got access to over 70 safari's now; let me know if your ever looking for a safari pokemon as I might be able to nab you one =D

I got a sawsbuck from one the other day; can't wait to breed Bambi out for some deerlings!(hopefully I can nab a shiny one =3)

Finally got lucky on Reddit, if he responds! Female Scyther with Technician! I'm so excited; I hope he's on...

Nice, I just finished evolving my froakie not that long ago. Shiny Greninja for the win.

My tsv is 827. Wasnt there a document where i can store my tsv?

hatched someones larvatar for them, and they gave me a shiny braxien in return. I've already got one from the FS so anyone need it?

hatched someones larvatar for them, and they gave me a shiny braxien in return. I've already got one from the FS so anyone need it?

Is it purple? I've been hatching eggs for hours trying to get Fennakin... >_<

I used to have a shiny fennekin.. part of me wishes I hadn't traded him away like I did... might have to try and get another one.

Maybe my number is just a rare one. Though, it has just as much chance as all the others. I guess luck plays a huge part in it XD

Last edited:
Maybe my number is just a rare one. Though, it has just as much chance as all the others. I guess luck plays a huge part in it XD

There is no such thing as a rare number, each number has an equal chance.

I know, I just consider mine to be one of the rarer ones because I see a lot of the same bunch of numbers constantly lol (plus eggs like to taunt by being one number above or below my SV)

Got another shiny from an sv giveaway. It is an adorable shiny fennekin! I am so happy, as I was planning on breeding to get my own after vgc winter regionals were over. I now have a total of 12 shinies.

I'm stuck at 8 shinies myself >.< (And I want another shiny fennekin.. I completely regret trading off the one I'd bred for myself after only 12 eggs)

I would love to do this, but as per the rules... I have like 5 wireless things that can't be disconnected to do it.

I'm excited to see what my next match will be :3
Now if someone would just get it XD

I just matched for an eevee. If I get it, that'll be three shiny eevees for me xD (though I'm giving this one to a friend after I hatch him)

Back