• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shipping Villagers?

I ship Genji and Ruby so effing hard. Also Cube and Aurora, Coco and Cole and Hamphrey and Soleil.

Fang and Whitney OMG. <3 Surprisingly they are ALWAYS hanging out together in my town always sitting on a bench together, fishing side by side, etc etc it's too cute.

Also Marshal and Flurry. ^^

In my new town I got 2 of each species of villager (1 male and 1 female) and so far they've actually paired up! I'm not sure if it's more likely for 2 villager to make friends and talk about each other a lot if they're the same species, but Fang/Whitney, Bluebear/Poncho and Deirdre/Erik are apparently all really tight according to town gossip.

Genji and Coco for me. After a conversation of Genji helping Coco make nutrient bars of some sort the ship set sailed. Kiki and Marshal appatently have a thing going on; they always talk about each other, and they live right next door to each other. I also think Cookie and Biskit would make a cute pairing, which is why I'm working on bringing him to my second town haha

I ship Alice and Sterling b/c everyone else always talks about how close they are, and the two talk about each other a bit... When Alice got sick about a week ago, when I went in she actually thought I was Sterling, com to take care of her! So, yeah.
And in WW I shipped Lobo and Blaire so hard. And so did everyone else in town. I'm serious. LITERALLY EVERYONE.

I ship Mint and Marshal! Not actively but I do ship them when I see them in my town. C:
I don't know if this counts but I also would hit on Mint with my guy resident. XD

Apparently Marshal and Mitzi have been spending a lot of time together recently because its all my other villagers seem to talk about. Usually when they ask for a favor it 9 times out of 10 involves one another. I like to think that they are both oblivious to the situation XD

olivia-newton-john-john-travolta-grease-inline.jpg

150px-Alice_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png
150px-Eugene.png

THAT'S AMAZING
Plus koalas are Australian, and so is Sandy.

Marshal and Blaire! Look in my signature. I call it "Smoreshipping" (you can call it Blairshal or something though). I don't remember how I came up with this though. And you guys might be like "OMG HOW DARE YOU SHIP A TIER ONE WITH A TIER FIVE"
Marshal is the marshmallow, Blaire is the chocolate, and their love for eachother is the graham cracker that holds them together!

I also ship Santoco (O'Hare x Carmen, Santos is O'Hare's Japanese name and Choco is Carmen's Japanese name.) but not as much as Smoreshipping. Hamlet once said to me "But I think I might've read too much into O'Hare hanging out with Carmen." A few weeks after he said that, O'Hare moved. Then a few days after, Carmen moved out too. I can imagine they have a little house on the quiet hills where they can be together forever.
But still, SMORESHIPPING FOR LIFE!

Ankha & Lucky, and also Filbert & Peanut because of their designs.

FANG & WHITNEY LET THIS SHIP SAILLLL

also i ship erik + fauna but in like a mother/child way because erik is like 5

Back