• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shipping Villagers?

Marshal and Blaire! Look in my signature. I call it "Smoreshipping" (you can call it Blairshal or something though). I don't remember how I came up with this though. And you guys might be like "OMG HOW DARE YOU SHIP A TIER ONE WITH A TIER FIVE"
Marshal is the marshmallow, Blaire is the chocolate, and their love for eachother is the graham cracker that holds them together!

I also ship Santoco (O'Hare x Carmen, Santos is O'Hare's Japanese name and Choco is Carmen's Japanese name.) but not as much as Smoreshipping. Hamlet once said to me "But I think I might've read too much into O'Hare hanging out with Carmen." A few weeks after he said that, O'Hare moved. Then a few days after, Carmen moved out too. I can imagine they have a little house on the quiet hills where they can be together forever.
But still, SMORESHIPPING FOR LIFE!

Oh gosh, that's ADORABLE! ^u^ O'Hare/Carmen is my ultimate OTP- I moved Carmen into my town just so she and O'Hare could be together, haha XD

Okay... I just had to hunt this thread down... I read it when it was first posted and didn't have anything to contribute...

But the last few days in Bevelle, there are some serious goings on with Chief and Chrissy and it is adorable!

1. Chrissy starts talking to me about Chief
2. I find Chief outside Chrissy's house, saying he is protecting her from pitfall seeds
3. They are always walking around together.
4. I find Chrissy outside Chief's house and she asks me if I am spying on him too.
5. Chief just today asked me to deliver a package to Chrissy... it was his original stripey shirt <3

So now I can answer this... I am now very much shipping Chrissief... or Cheissy... hehehe... cheesy...

Last edited:
Honestly, Lucky x Ankha
I mean just look at them! >w<
They are ADORABLE together! :D

Whitney and Wolfgang! They're on the cover of K.K. Waltz together.

In my new town
All my animals (that I'm thinking)

IL be shipping them because
It is to make a couple

Who are they?

IL say when I start my challenge

I ship Ankha and Biskit. They are actually best friends according to gossip (and they invite each other to their birthday parties). It's adorable!

And I also ship Roscoe and Merengue since they're next door neighbors.

I'm shipping Hazel and Nate together, but no interesting news yet :,c I think last time Ken got all the ladies around town and left a few to become loners...

Kid Cat and Lolly, Shep and Daisy, Del and Agnes, my male mayor Hazel and his husband, Lopez, my girl mayor Goldie and her husband, Grizzly. Those are just the first ones that came to mind. I have five actice towns, so there are many more, lol.

Apollo x Amelia 4 life. They just look so cute together. I don't understand how anyone can't see it.

Erik and Whitney are my new pairing - I just think they look so adorable together.
I mean, a wolf and a deer? Perfect match?
Other than that it is Octavian and Marina....I just like to see them together :)

I don't ship my villagers but Beau and Blanche has their own special something lol. They often exchange gifts, talk about each other, hang around together, visiting each other house, asking my mayor what one would think about the other, and the fact that snooties usually do not get along well with lazies makes their relationship funny :D

I don't ship my villagers anywhere. If they want to leave I let them usually, but it always seems to be a late night moving. I don't know if they hire a truck or just demolish their house and walk away cause I'm always asleep when it happens.

Back