• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~Shop of stuff!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asking, but how can you order another Hair Bow Wig? isn't it un-orderable? c: Just asking :3

I know that all Gracie-Grace items are un-orderable but the season in my Gracie Grace is spring with the Hair Bow Wig (And the Princess Series ahaha >:3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

<~HAVE TO GO OFFLINE NOW, WILL CHECK BACK IN THE MORNING~>

Hey Nikki! I've got a trade for ya! I can order all your sleek and stripe stuff, plus some of your sloppy items, the leaf bed, sprout table and kimono for your moon, all the pics and the remaining Sahara stuff.

Also ordered you the paper lantern. Sloppy items I have are the lamp, table and tv.

BTW, I don't need Kyle or the chessboard rug.

Last edited:
Hey Nikki! I've got a trade for ya! I can order all your sleek and stripe stuff, plus some of your sloppy items, the leaf bed, sprout table and kimono for your moon, all the pics and the remaining Sahara stuff.

Also ordered you the paper lantern. Sloppy items I have are the lamp, table and tv.

BTW, I don't need Kyle or the chessboard rug.

Forgot to check this oh wow ._. XD
I updates my wishlist, so minus the sloppy items and leaf bed, I just got them recently ^^
I keep on forgetting to update my wishlist ;_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back