Should we reset the NFTs to add more?

Reset and expand?

• Yes, change is essential for growth and improvement

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • No, let's stay rooted in our core business principles

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait guys if Satoshi is discarding his Turnips does he not have faith in his company? Has he predicted a stalk market crash? Is this insider trading?

In general, the distribution of coinage wealth is a complex issue that depends on a variety of factors, including economic conditions, government policies, and individual preferences. It is not uncommon for companies and investors to redistribute wealth to the community through philanthropic initiatives or community projects, but these decisions are typically based on a range of factors and are not made lightly by individuals such as myself. Secondly, my investment principles are centered around one core philosophy: invest more to earn more and I trust you will understand this as we enter into this new era of digital prosperity.
English?

In general, the distribution of coinage wealth is a complex issue that depends on a variety of factors, including economic conditions, government policies, and individual preferences. It is not uncommon for companies and investors to redistribute wealth to the community through philanthropic initiatives or community projects, but these decisions are typically based on a range of factors and are not made lightly by individuals such as myself. Secondly, my investment principles are centered around one core philosophy: invest more to earn more and I trust you will understand this as we enter into this new era of digital prosperity.
thank you for the things that are not sure about the second one in the turnip farm ❤️ i will continue the negotiations made permanent through fungibility trading rituals live ❤️❤️❤️

Satoshi Suzuki strikes me as a person who only uses big words to make himself seem smarter than he really is 🤔

If you can bring yourself to get rid of your current one I will send him right over haha
Haha...current? Gone, long gone!

Thank you!!!

I can gift you one in return, but fair warning, it might have creepy eyes and big scary teeth...
Post automatically merged:

We're back! Ty so much!

Screenshot_20230401-180432_Chrome.jpg

Haha...current? Gone, long gone!

Thank you!!!

I can gift you one in return, but fair warning, it might have creepy eyes and big scary teeth...

No teeth! Or any face, really. At least it has limbs and knows how to pose 😶

Back