• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Showing off the Mii creations Miitopia

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
I won't be getting the game but watching many videos of miis people made are fun! The mii creation went to switch mii maker level 3 to level 10 max! (am l right?)

watch this video and you will see how great it is. If you like, you can go ahead and share your miis here because l will like to see others amazing creations.

I cannot wait to get Miitopia just to have a bunch of these ridiculous miis in the game, like it'll be too good 😭

I honestly want the game just for the creation. Otherwise, I couldn't really be bothered with it. Hopefully it drops in price eventually.

Last edited:
I made re-made my Poppy Mii.

E2KZoRmVgAUGlM2.jpeg

E2QcDN3VUAEi4Ga.jpeg

(going to fix up my Sally mii a bit more.)

I haven't gotten very far (since I don't own it myself yet, i'm using my sibling's copy) but with that time I made 2 wonderful creations:
the first one isn't that great, just added extra detail. an attempt at timmy's dad:
IMG_20210526_221643.jpg

and i'm proud of how Handsome Squidward came out:
2021-05-26.jpg

The mii maker in Miitopia is amazing. I started playing with "normal" miis I had made of (Fire Emblem: Three Houses) Sylvain, Caspar and Felix. Then I gave them all makeovers once I'd figured out how to make chibi versions. Many hours were spent. 🤪
miitopia-chibi-beforeandafter-tile.jpg

Then last night, I caught the fever again and made my two newest party members, Mephisto (Blue Exorcist) and Reno (FF7). I need to make one more later. Everyone is a chibi! 😊
miitopia-mephistoandreno-tile.jpg

So addicted! (No, don't send help. I like feeding my addictions.)

Back