• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig Competition

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
<big><big><big><big><big>Now Under judgment</big></big></big>

Rules:
1)You may enter one sig but if you would like you can replace it before the due-date.

2)Sig size is maximum of 450x150 px

3)No adult content (e.g. nudity or questionable images)

4)No Foul Langage

5)No abusive content (e.g. content that may be offensive to any person(s) or hate)

Prizes:
1st Place: Sig Posted on front page, sig made by me, 1st place sig addon(with your name on it), 100 bells.
2nd Place: Sig Posted on front page, Avatar made by me,2nd Place sig addon(with your name on it) 50 bells
3rd Place: Sig Posted on front page, 3rd Place sig addon(with your name on it), 20 bells.

Entries:
Shadow_Link_92
strikers7dp.png

I'll tell you what... I'll double the prize you give out for this contest and have the winning sig posted on the main index for 2 days. Just a little more.

^_^

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I'll tell you what... I'll double the prize you give out for this contest and have the winning sig posted on the main index for 2 days. Just a little more.

^_^
Thanks storm!

Sooooooo..... here's mine.... enjoy... or not enjoy.... doesn't matter, as long as I'm entered...

strikers7dp.png

Lone_Wolf said:
Here's mine
killzone22.png
ummm....wooooooooowww.......very nice! What font is that? My only problem with it is maby you should have faded the scan lines around the render. Meh. Also I'd like to be sure you made it (and its not from a shop) not that I don't trust you, but it seems like a big skip from Regualar sig maker to good sig maker could I see a watermark on it? or a screenshot of the PSD in the folder it's in?

Lone_Wolf said:
how do I do that?Or can I show you the tut I used?
just open up the folder it is in and press Print scren on your keyboard (usually above the insert and delete keys) this will copy it paste it is paint or something and upload it onto image shack or another hosting website (preferably not photobucket it makes them WAY to small)

Back