• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Signature Contest 2 Entries

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Enter now! You may not have won the first Sig Contest but now here is your chance!

There have been a few changes the biggest being, no prizes, you will only get your glory of winning the Sig Contest.

Rules:
1)You may enter one sig but if you would like you can replace it before the due-date.

2)Sig size is maximum of 450x150 px

3)No adult content (e.g. nudity or questionable images)

4)No Foul Langage

5)No abusive content (e.g. content that may be offensive to any person(s) or hate)

Entries:
(will be edited)

Now Get Started!

No one is entering :|
spacesig.png

I guess i'll throw this one in, i made it a few days ago... i dont like it myself, but other people say its cool. >_>

SIGPit3.png

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
meh... i'm too lazy to make something, plus i know i won't win.
You gotta think positive! :yes:

@Fish and Wolf: Wow! Those are some awesome sigs!

I would enter...but I dont have photoshop so all my sigs have to be in paint. >_<

ZERO_13 said:
@Fish: And yet, you say thats lame? Thats awesome!

I'll enter mine tomorrow

;)

Also, *pins*
meh... its far too easy to do to consider it awsomely good if you ask me. >_>

if i have time today, and its not closed to entrys, i'll try to make one. It'll porbaly suck but at least i'm trying

:p

Back