• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Silly features you would laugh at but don't want

Kitsune

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
So basically the point is to make up ridiculous features for AC:NL that you would laugh at but don't want.

example: this feature is like bed head. If you go without playing for a while, then instead of assuming your character was asleep, the game assumes you where vegging out on your couch eating potato chips instead of being the mayor. When you exit your house your character is as big as a cow. The only way to loose the weight is to run around all over the place, which activates the animal tracks feature turning your town into a desert.

I would only run on the beach: problem solved c: or run laps around the island :D

A feature I would find silly but would get mad at is having the beetles with gaping, sharp jaws or any type of pointy part on their body break through the net. You know how many nets I would go through because of those pointy beetles? D:

To have a yard attached to your house that you could put "yard items" in like a grill or lawn mower. Then invite your Chicken, Cow, Pig and Sheep villagers over to have a deliciously awkward BBQ.

Having separate areas that have exclusives bugs/fish/fossils.
Furniture would be okay...I guess.

Having exploding fruit. When you try to eat it, it spontaneously combusts.

This one sounds really weird:
Going into a giant warehouse where all the shops put there stuff, then taking all the stuff you have have ever wanted from them

How is that weird? They have a name for doing that, you know.
It's called stealing
:rolleyes:

Instead of bees stinging you when you shake their tree & their hive falls, the hive falls on your head & the bees sting you on the inside for 10 seconds & then you pull it off & the bees fly away! :p

Worms randomly placed in fruit, so when your character bites into it they'll have that look of disappointment ( you know the one, where you get bitten by a mosquito )
Also the store will give you less Bells with worm infested fruit >__<

You could decide to sacrifice a villager to the Gods every year, in the hope that nature flourishes the following summer (basically hybrids popping up frequently or something). xD

Would be a great way to get back at those rude villagers... >;D

): I like the idea of a yard where you can place outdoor furniture... outdoor furniture doesn't look good on the inside of my house! And separate areas where you can catch fish and bugs sounds awesome!

-Dating the animals and having babies with them. (Underlined part is the part that I don't want). Having a cute little thing where a villager calls you a special nickname and gives you something special on valentines day would be fun! But like everyone seems to assume when this topic is brought you you don't have to sleep with your neighbor crush. Really. Sex is not always the main part of a relationship. Yeesh. I had a dream where I was reading a strategy guide where it showed female neighbors and their human baby spawns. xD That's where this idea came from.

-If you're gone for too long, the neighbors will have assumed you died/ran away from home and will auction off all of your furniture and tear down your house. When you return you will arrive by train/bus/cab and have to go through getting a house all over again!

-You are able to open presents one villager has sent to another, and read mail one villager has sent to another. However, if you do so the villagers will tell Booker or Copper and you will be put on house arrest for a whole day, from 12am to 12am the next day. You will be unable to leave the house, and if you do, Resetti will pop out and alert the officers, adding another day to your sentence!

-If you catch too many rare fish or bugs, you will be punished for damaging the population of 'endangered' species.

-You can be arrested for bringing forgeries/duplicates of paintings to Blathers. In fact, you can be arrested for buying things from Redd who is an obvious and notorious criminal!

xD This is pretty fun.

Tom Nook's angry brother or sister coming to collect their sons and take them away from the shop (full domestic in shopping area)

Have food sit on your table and it turns rotten which attracts cockroaches, ants, and flys to your house. Your have to have your house de-bugged so it gets tented for 3 days and you can't go inside it! You have to sleep in a campsite, your office, or a neighbors house for that amount of time!

Making love with villagers to get human/animal hybrids.

x.x I wouldn't laugh at that I'd probably throw the game across the room and rock back and forth. Not because they're animals, because really they're so humanized they're more human than animal. I dunno, to me they seem almost childlike, they're so sweet and innocent. So it realllllllllly creeps me out when people suggest dating them. AC is like Neverneverland to me.

Bea I completely understand (O__O)

Another feature would be if you hid out in Nookington's when the shop was closing in a certain spot, the NPC's wouldn't see you and close up the shop anyway. Then you'd be locked in for the night. Maybe make a mini game where you had to find the key to get out. And if you don't get out and get caught in the morning you get fined bells.

Back