• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Silly features you would laugh at but don't want

OH OH ANOTHER.

Say in the Museum if you press A against a certain wall a secret passage would open up and go to the belfry atop the museum where there was a phantom and if you didn't answer his questions right to get out safely he'd curse you with bad luck (tripping, animals not liking you, getting rotten fruit, etc). OH.. And you'd HAVE bad luck until you did his side quest to break the curse. And maybe if you did this enough times he'd feel like moving onto the next world and leave you a present, and let you decorate the belfry.

Hitting a villager with a net, would make them get their own net out and chase you until they've hit you back.

open a drawer

bees

go into a shop

bees

put on a shirt

more bees

Harriet puts on the hairdryer

only bees come out

you talk to coco
swarms
pouring out of her mouth
and her soulless eyes
"wonderful day isn't it mayor spike?"

Forged Fossils
Forged Bugs
Forged Fish
Forged Redd
Forged Villagers
Forged Everything

open a drawer

bees

go into a shop

bees

put on a shirt

more bees

only bees come out

you talk to coco
swarms
pouring out of her mouth
and her soulless eyes
i would play this ac everyday and enjoy every minute of it. i would not want to upset the bees

open a drawer

bees

go into a shop

bees

put on a shirt

more bees

only bees come out

you talk to coco
swarms
pouring out of her mouth
and her soulless eyes

cocobees.jpg

you go to donate the bees that are burrowing under your skin
"Hort! Hort! Hort! But it appaesr we alreayd have this specimen mayor spike!"
"We have"
"you"
the four walls fall down and crumble
a decoy
a trap
your actually inside a giant bee
it is now charging you for rent and a extra side-room basement you didnt ask for

Make us pay for cable, electricity, heat/ac monthly.

When I was younger and got my first animal crossing, wild world, I always turned everything off in the house before I left it because I assumed I would get billed or something haha. This was back in 2005.

Oh and maybe, if you go out in the rain without an umbrella or hat or something, you could catch a cold. Same with cold weather. You would have to wear appropriate clothing.

You know that saying that if you keep making a face it will get stuck? If you use an emotion too much then your face gets stuck and you can't even use more emotions to change it. It's permanent.

Last edited:
Something along the lines of fishing. If you cast out your line when you see a HUGE fish and it bites, there is a chance of it being an squid that pulls you into the water, thrashes around with tentacles flailing and flings you back out. Then you get a black eye similar to the bee sting. :)

If you are gone for a month or more your house gets looted by Crazy Redd, and you find your things in his shop.

If a villager gets sick and you never bring them medicine, they die, and you have to attend a little funeral with all the other villagers. (Wait, I wouldn't laugh at that at all... Never mind).

If you have a bug/fish in a cage in your house, eventually they'll die. (I notice you never have to feed them or anything... Wait, I wouldn't laugh at that either. I think I have some issues to work out).

If you never change your outfit, you'll start to smell, and you'll have tiny stink lines coming out of you. All the other villagers will notice, and they'll either try to run away or put on sour faces when you talk to them until you change.

Make us pay for cable, electricity, heat/ac monthly.

When I was younger and got my first animal crossing, wild world, I always turned everything off in the house before I left it because I assumed I would get billed or something haha. This was back in 2005.

Oh and maybe, if you go out in the rain without an umbrella or hat or something, you could catch a cold. Same with cold weather. You would have to wear appropriate clothing.

I do that sometimes :p

Not really a silly feature, but I kinda wish you could cook your fish or fruit or something. But something that IS silly would be having to go to the bathroom then XD

This is this only idea I completely agree with on this thread :)
I know that the player can shiver (involuntarily) in cold weather, but I wonder if it's only when you're under dressed?
I always dress according to the weather. You'll never see me without an umbrella in the rain. I can't even wait to pull out those sweaters in Fall!

You can get tanned so much you get sunburnt.
You can get sunburnt so much your character goes aflame, and you have to dive into the ocean to extinguish yourself.

Back