• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Skullful Landscapes

FCvrHyGUYAM9Jpe.jpg

You were always told not to wander too deep into the woods. But you had a heart for nature. for exploring. for adventure. but those who yearn for adventure sometimes wander too far into the unknown.

A clearing ahead of you, an ominous gate at its mouth. you step through the threshold. you were never a nervous person. you tackled everything life threw at you with reckless abandon. but as you emerged into this clearing, a pervasive thought embedded itself into your mind.

You've wandered too far. you don't belong here. turn back. turn back. turn back. turn back.

you can't move your legs.

turn back. turn back.

A freezing wind chills you to the bone.

turn back. turn back. turn back. turn back.

you can't remember which way is home.

turn back. turn back. turn ba...

for a brief moment, everything starts spinning as your vision fades into darkness...

FCvrHx4VQAEaYJe.jpg

A quiet cemetary in the middle of the forest.

Hi, while this looks great as is, the event calls for a minimum of 3 tombstones and I'm only able to spot 2. If you could add 1 more tombstone (they can either be the Western-style Stone, Zen-style Stone or Stone Tablet) and resubmit in a new post or edit this one, I'll be able to accept your entry.

hi, i recently restarted my island and don’t have design mode unlocked yet
is it ok if i also use the custom design method?
Post automatically merged:

also, does my character have to be visible in the submission photo? :0

hi, i recently restarted my island and don’t have design mode unlocked yet
is it ok if i also use the custom design method?
Post automatically merged:

also, does my character have to be visible in the submission photo? :0

Yes, you may submit using the custom design method. Just be sure to add in your post that you got permission to submit the second photo that way.
Your character doesn't have to be visible in the first photo, but it should be visible in the second photo with the custom design.

Reactions: rip
Yes, you may submit using the custom design method. Just be sure to add in your post that you got permission to submit the second photo that way.
Your character doesn't have to be visible in the first photo, but it should be visible in the second photo with the custom design.
thanks!!

Preparing for the new update, I've decided to bury bodi-er, mementos of my totally not dead and only just moved away villagers in my new crop field in order to help my crops grow. yes...that's good, very good, they'll never suspect I murdered them as blood sacrifices

0fHWz4a.png

VWdqVdq.png

Back