• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Skullful Landscapes

A creepy cliffside grave yard
2021102404052900_s.jpg

2021102404080100_s.jpg

I'm sorry if this has been addressed! Does each piece of spooky fencing count as an item, or would you prefer other spooky items included? Thanks! 😊

I'm sorry if this has been addressed! Does each piece of spooky fencing count as an item, or would you prefer other spooky items included? Thanks! 😊

I count any amount of Spooky Fencing used in your design as 1 out of the required 3 total, so you would need two other Spooky items (preferably anything other than the Treat Basket and Wand because they're hard to spot when displayed) in your cemetery.

I count any amount of Spooky Fencing used in your design as 1 out of the required 3 total, so you would need two other Spooky items (preferably anything other than the Treat Basket and Wand because they're hard to spot when displayed) in your cemetery.
Thank you! 😊

View attachment 406600
On Halloween, beware what lurks behind you...

(the 3rd spooky item is the one I'm holding! I hope that's ok)

View attachment 406604

uploaded the wrong name image, edited!

Hi, 3 Spooky item do need to be displayed in your cemetery, so the item your character is holding wouldn't count (you can still hold it as a prop though!). If you could resubmit with another Spooky item on display, I'll be able to accept your entry.

"Why is there a cemetery on this formerly deserted island, you ask? A fair question, yes. Suffice it to say that though I am quite lenient in my dealings, not charging interest for example, some people have been too presumptuous regarding the extent of my kindness. Even the most forgiving of us still have our limits. This world runs on money, and sooner or later, everyone must pay what they owe. And if they can't? Hmm. You and I have had a most fruitful relationship thus far, you've paid off your home in full and this island is quite beautifully developed. It would be a shame to see all that put at risk over business matters, hmm? Now, Timmy and Tommy told me they have quite the selection today! Best run along now."

46f5gTt.png

JXbuiOD.png

Went for a Day of the Dead look using what I had on hand.

01.jpg

In short:
A holiday to remember loved ones who have passed away. Altars will be built at home with the loved one's favorite foods or beverages, along with marigold flowers and sugar skulls. These gifts are then brought to their resting place.

Also Rover took the hit because I felt kinda sad using one of my villagers' pictures.

Proof:
02.jpg

Back