• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Skullful Landscapes

CVAFDLq.jpg

Ep3vi12.jpg

Locals call the seaside cemetary 'haunted', 'possessed' and 'just not a good place to be'... But the wizard's apprentice knows better and visits the cemetary when the clock strikes midnight, to stock up on some rare, shiny potion ingredients that mysteriously appear. And enjoy a marshmallow or two with the local ghosts.

spook.jpg

I forgot to take the pic with my hardhat on, so I took it just now in a different time of day.

hardhat.jpg

Last edited:
1635445846635.png

The local cemetery is the prime spot for pumpkin breeding... some say its because of the fertile soil

1635445988198.png

You know i was seen some of the entries and i was wow, they are so lucky!, in their town it rained or it was foggy giving that extra touch. I start my game and Bam ✴ it was rainy hehe. This part of my island is normal for something different but i like it like this and will leave it until halloween is over, it gives the island that little touch :·3.

Entry:
FCzxY0UVUAEe5ti.jpeg

FCzxY0tVcAgZy3d.jpeg

Here's mine~

yay.jpg

Ooh boy! I'm so excited~!
A strange, orange faced man uncovered me and wanted my
help to carry out his duties on Halloween night~!
The best part~? I'm going to be rewarded in sweets!
He said I would need all the assistance I need, so I just need to find some new friends!

yay2.jpg

Back