Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

Just had a look at these and gave them a go- got all three! Not doing too badly. Very fun puzzle searches, I love these sorts of challenges!

🔎 Round 4 🔎

ispy_toyday.png

ispy_toyday_nogrid.png

Skye spies with her little eye...
  1. A candycane
    Hint: 🔥
    Answer: F5
  2. A whole teddybear
    Hint: Up high!
    Answer: M1
  3. A green dinosaur
    Hint: 🏔
    Answer: K5
  4. A slice of pizza
    Hint: Near some light blue!
    Answer: O5
  5. An Animal Crossing leaf (
    ac_leaf.png
    )
    Hint: Down low!
    Answer: J9

How to participate 🔎

Look through the images that we post and find the items listed to find the redemption code.

When you think you have the answer, click the Silver Bells amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown in the opening post. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

You will have until 11:59PM on Saturday, January 1st to redeem the code.

Rules 🔎

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Holiday Event, or be banned from future events.
This event is not a competition! There is no prize for redeeming first, so take your time with it!

Last edited:
And done. This was the easiest one for me! ... Round 3 messed me up though so I'll take an easy victory this time.

first time! thankful this wasn't a repeat of the last two rounds for me. gonna miss these biweekly puzzles honestly

this was a easy fun way to pass time, thanks for the puzzles mistreil

Can I say, I just appreciate the absolutely beautiful image that were produced for these events. Every image is beautiful and deserve praise!

Ok, somehow my morbid brain read "a whole teddybear" and thought about the converse - is there a headless teddy bear hidden in this picture or something?? Hehehe
Thanks Mistreil, these were a little tricky and a lot of fun!

Done on the first try! This one I think was the easiest one for me to date.

It helps to pretend to be the person creating it and look at the image of: If I were to do it, where would I want to hide it? :3

Another fun and cute pic! I had so much fun with these 4 rounds! I'm going to be sad to see this event end. Thank you, @Mistreil!

I got this one quicker than the others! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Back