• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. Ultimate Discussion Thread

EpicGamer12

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pink Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Toy Hammer
Dreamy Party Popper
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Smash Bros Thread!
Who do you main in Smash Bros? Do you play competitively or casually?

Last edited:
Since a new game is going to be released this year I'm hoping to revive Smash Bros. tournaments on TBT. They were always super fun and we usually had a TBT Bell prize pot for the winner.

Since a new game is going to be released this year I'm hoping to revive Smash Bros. tournaments on TBT. They were always super fun and we usually had a TBT Bell prize pot for the winner.

I would be up for that. I would probably be terrible and get knocked out in the first round for a bit though, since I haven’t played so long. I’m looking to get back into playing Wii U Smash next week.

Yea but will we finally get confirmation on if Wii Fit Trainer is a princess after all these years

I would be up for that. I would probably be terrible and get knocked out in the first round for a bit though, since I haven’t played so long. I’m looking to get back into playing Wii U Smash next week.

I was never good haha, still fun to play though. I'm hoping the online for the Switch is better than it was for the Wii U so that playing online doesn't feel so sluggish.

I was never good haha, still fun to play though. I'm hoping the online for the Switch is better than it was for the Wii U so that playing online doesn't feel so sluggish.

Yes, I agree. I’m in it for the fun of it and to see if I can improve with each tournament that happens. I am hoping that Switch’s online services run smooth and fast as well.

I'll rot and perish if Ness gets nerfed hard. :(:(:(

Still excited either way for this. :p

I hate the switch, but I got a soft spot for Smash bros D;
I'm so goddamn excited to see the new characters!!
the hype is real LOL

Last edited:
I’m so hyped for this, that I’m training my mains already on the Wii U version. Will definitely be watching the footage for this. :D

Nintendo E3 Conference Confirms "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate"

In the Nintendo Direct @ E3 this year, Nintendo confirmed the title of their new Super Smash Brothers game. Smash Bros. Ultimate is set to contain all characters from all previous Smash Bros. installments, including 2 new fighters - Inkling and Ridley.

220px-Ridley_SSBUltimate.png

Favorite fighters such as Ice Climbers, Solid Snake, and Pichu reappear, and all DLC from the Smash Bros Wii U/3DS games will be included by default.

The game is also confirmed to include support for Gamecube controllers.

Smash Bros Ultimate Trailer

Full E3 Reveal

Full Invitational

Thanks for posting that and letting us know, Trundle! :D

I will say, that only two new characters is somewhat disappointing (but considering who they are, not too disappointing). Do we know if they will release more new characters as DLC after the game has been out awhile?

Is there still going to be more content? I don't like how the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe reveal was the final version.

Very happy that Daisy is finally in Smash. However, very disappointed that Waluigi is still not playable.
I wonder if they could give him a "promotion" in the future, like turning him from a assist trophie into
a fighter. Otherwise, nice that all characters are in this game, glad to see that Ice Climbers, Pichu,
Snake as well as Wolf are back. The idea of the Echo Fighters is also nice, I wonder if maybe Birdo
become a Echo Fighter for Yoshi? The stages looking also pretty good so far, I would love to see
that stage based on New Donk City from Super Mario Odyssey.

I don't have a Switch yet, but once I have one, I will definitely gonna buy that game, lol.

Is there still going to be more content? I don't like how the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe reveal was the final version.

I mean the word Deluxe kinda means it comes with everything. It was just a port. Smash is a new game, so it is incredibly likely there will be DLC for it.

Back