• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

Hi. Donating 400 bells to the pot. Do I send it directly to you, Javacado?

How kind of you!
Yes, just send it to me and I will put it towards the pot.
Thank you.

ndQUEmk.png

No problem! In retrospect, thank you for hosting the tourney. These events are always interesting, haha.

No problem! In retrospect, thank you for hosting the tourney. These events are always interesting, haha.

Oh yeah, these tourneys can be very interesting and intense, even if you're not participating, just lurking the thread haha.

I'm glad we have a mostly active Smash community here.
:)

too much lag

too much water.

I hope to do my match by atleast today, since I'm really feeling it today, since I just busted up some n00bs on For Glory. I'd say Now It's my time. I mean, this is my power... I really Smashed them. I felt like a Buster.

It's obvious who I'll play as.

too much water.

I hope to do my match by atleast today, since I'm really feeling it today, since I just busted up some n00bs on For Glory. I'd say Now It's my time. I mean, this is my power... I really Smashed them. I felt like a Buster.

It's obvious who I'll play as.

Thanks for the tip off :)

I main as Donkey kong btw

No u main Zelda.
We both played as Zelda then used Din's Fire to blow each other up in sync!

Only when I'm playing casually. I only used Zelda once in the previous tournament and that was when I lost in the first bracket. Although she's a powerful character, she's a bit slow and chunky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(no lag that game :-})

If there was no lag I would've been able to recover.

trust me lol

Only when I'm playing casually. I only used Zelda once in the previous tournament and that was when I lost in the first bracket. Although she's a powerful character, she's a bit slow and chunky.

I only used Zelda against Sock last tournament. I've used her once in this one so far.

Can I just get sent straight to losers bracket? I don't think Glake will ever be able to play me.

Back