• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Style: lineless chibi
References: if you still had the picture of my rep, that's good. I can't find it ☹
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she be wearing space pajamas and sleeping? Also,just ignore her glasses please.
Payment: 125 TBT
Post automatically merged:

And make like a pastel cloudy background if that's fine?
By sleeping, did you just want her to be floating? or sleeping on a cloud?

Kind of like your pfp. Same position, just customized to look like mine :)

and if you'd make everything pink, blue, and purple that would be nice c:

So you want just a headshot?
Yeah I can do those colors.
Maybe a bust, if you could?
Also, I can pay you 25 TBT extra to make another drawing, but very simple, for my signature.
Some pastel clouds squished together if you know what I mean, and they can use the same colors as the pfp.
Also, please write Lavender from Star Peak in a matching color if you could. Let me know if 25 TBT is too low. I can also pay in IGB or NMT

Also, I can pay you 25 TBT extra to make another drawing, but very simple, for my signature.
Some pastel clouds squished together if you know what I mean, and they can use the same colors as the pfp.
Also, please write Lavender from Star Peak in a matching color if you could. Let me know if 25 TBT is too low. I can also pay in IGB or NMT
Just PM me if you have any other questions!

Just PM me if you have any other questions!
Yeah I can do a bust, did you want her to have a sleeping cap?
I can do a pic of clouds. What kind of font did you have in mind?

anything swirly i guess!

also, can you add some stars to the clouds for my sig? And i'd prefer no sleeping cap :)

Style: lineless chibi
References:
XjdP1Z4.jpg

NB: the beanie is black, the dress and socks have lilac tones, the skirt part is ruffled/pleated with a purple underlay

here's the reference for the dress:
6d59ecd8de9181b0ed3edfb05aacf5b2.jpg
Details: the first pose in this image if possible!
Payment: 150 tbt <3

Style: simple chibi icon please
References:
IMG_20200818_150202.jpg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): could you make the expression closed eyes with a little smile, and put a couple 'z's around like they're sleeping? any color background is fine, im not sure what would look best!
Payment: 30 tbt

thank you!

Style: simple chibi icon please
References: View attachment 305344
Details (pose/background/props/etc): could you make the expression closed eyes with a little smile, and put a couple 'z's around like they're sleeping? any color background is fine, im not sure what would look best!
Payment: 30 tbt

thank you!
Looks good! I'll add you to a slot :)

Back