• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

I see you’ve done villager/NPC-only pieces and would love to get a Lucky one done to use as my profile picture in the fall! Your chibi style is adorable. Let me know if something like this may be OK:

Style: simple chibi
References: knitted sweater
E0D05E72-3BF4-4B7C-8550-6DCD2F27F1B2.jpeg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): full-body if possible of Lucky dozing off in a sitting pose with his little arms loosely holding a rusty red lantern (nothing detailed beyond the general shape & a faint glow effect).
Background: transparent but think a tombstone being his backdrop would look cool
Payment: given it’s not just the face and has props, would 100 TBT be OK?

Style: lineless chibi
References: Details (pose/background/props/etc): Pose for Molly, I want Kiba to stand normally with crossed arm, looking at Molly, so kinda to the right. For the background, a sunny sky and there's a cedar tree behind them (lol I'm not good at describing stuff).
Payment: 170tbt?
I really like Lolly's pose, I hope it's alright to use it

Hi, your description is totally fine and there's no problem with using Lolly's pose. However, your offer is too low. 150tbt is my base price for 1 character and a simple background and your offer is 170. Since it looks like you want 2 characters and a simple background, would 300 tbt work for you?

I see you’ve done villager/NPC-only pieces and would love to get a Lucky one done to use as my profile picture in the fall! Your chibi style is adorable. Let me know if something like this may be OK:

Style: simple chibi
References: knitted sweater
Details (pose/background/props/etc): full-body if possible of Lucky dozing off in a sitting pose with his little arms loosely holding a rusty red lantern (nothing detailed beyond the general shape & a faint glow effect).
Background: transparent but think a tombstone being his backdrop would look cool
Payment: given it’s not just the face and has props, would 100 TBT be OK?
Yeah! Everything looks good, so I'll add you to a slot.

Hi, your description is totally fine and there's no problem with using Lolly's pose. However, your offer is too low. 150tbt is my base price for 1 character and a simple background and your offer is 170. Since it looks like you want 2 characters and a simple background, would 300 tbt work for you?

Yeah! Everything looks good, so I'll add you to a slot.
Yeah sure, I'll make it 300 tbt

I love your art! Very pretty!

References: Diana! (Ref, pfp)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): could I get her sitting on a chair, sipping a cup of coffee at a table? Perhaps like the antique mini table? That part is up to you, really! And could she be wearing something autumn related (scarf, sweater, etc)? Again, I'm not too picky about the details. I'd like her to be sort of at the same angle as my current pfp, but maybe closer up? Hope this makes since!
Payment: no good with this, what sounds good for you?

Thanks!

I love your art! Very pretty!

References: Diana! (Ref, pfp)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): could I get her sitting on a chair, sipping a cup of coffee at a table? Perhaps like the antique mini table? That part is up to you, really! And could she be wearing something autumn related (scarf, sweater, etc)? Again, I'm not too picky about the details. I'd like her to be sort of at the same angle as my current pfp, but maybe closer up? Hope this makes since!
Payment: no good with this, what sounds good for you?

Thanks!
Hi, I assume that this is indoors? Do you want Diana to be wearing her glasses?
If you want the background is just a simple wallpaper, it'd be 175 tbt.

Hi, I assume that this is indoors? Do you want Diana to be wearing her glasses?
If you want the background is just a simple wallpaper, it'd be 175 tbt.

Yes, I'd love for her to be wearing her glasses! And could we do it indoors? Not really sure on colors of wallpaper, just not plain white or gray colors. Hope this is fine! Still 175tbt? Also, do I give you the payment after the initial sketch?

Yes, I'd love for her to be wearing her glasses! And could we do it indoors? Not really sure on colors of wallpaper, just not plain white or gray colors. Hope this is fine! Still 175tbt? Also, do I give you the payment after the initial sketch?
Yes, it would be 175 tbt, and yes, payment after initial sketch. I'll add you to a slot :)

Well I'm sad fair is almost over... _( :3 _)L Time to buy art now

Style: Lineless Chibi
References:
image0.png
Aurora-Blink_Lynn_Kitaissa.png

Details (pose/background/props/etc):
Pose: Mid casting a spell would be pretty cool!
Props: Holding a staff would be nice! In my refs she's holding a wand but I think it would be cool if she had like a staff like around her height in length. Something snowflakey would be cool!
Background: Some kind of wintery theme, nothing particularly in mind
Payment: 250 TBT

Well I'm sad fair is almost over... _( :3 _)L Time to buy art now

Style: Lineless Chibi
References:
image0.png
Aurora-Blink_Lynn_Kitaissa.png

Details (pose/background/props/etc):
Pose: Mid casting a spell would be pretty cool!
Props: Holding a staff would be nice! In my refs she's holding a wand but I think it would be cool if she had like a staff like around her height in length. Something snowflakey would be cool!
Background: Some kind of wintery theme, nothing particularly in mind
Payment: 250 TBT
Everything looks good, so I'll add you to a slot! :D

I can't get enough of you art lol, I'd like to request 2 pieces if thats ok, if not just the first one.

Style: Detailed Chibi Icon
References:
suna1.png
suna2.png

Suna from Haikyuu if you need more refs
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Just a dark background, he usually has a straight face
Payment: 150 tbt

Style: Simple Chibi
References:
nene.png
EPGdVfyUUAAiiwc.jpg

Nene Yashiro from TBHK if you need more refs, I want the outfit from the first picture but the hair from the second pls
Details (pose/background/props/etc): up to you
Payment: 50 tbt

I can't get enough of you art lol, I'd like to request 2 pieces if thats ok, if not just the first one.

Style: Detailed Chibi Icon
References:
View attachment 321068 View attachment 321069
Suna from Haikyuu if you need more refs
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Just a dark background, he usually has a straight face
Payment: 150 tbt

Style: Simple Chibi
References:
View attachment 321073 View attachment 321074
Nene Yashiro from TBHK if you need more refs, I want the outfit from the first picture but the hair from the second pls
Details (pose/background/props/etc): up to you
Payment: 50 tbt
Thanks for ordering again :D I can do both drawings.

Back