• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So what did you name your town?

Aww I was going to name it Rakuen too... now Im not sure :c

What's wrong with two people having the same town name? it's not like its going to be the only one in the world

I ended up naming my town Picante which means spicy in Spanish. This was when I kept resetting my town to get the perfect map, and I was super tired and eating my spicy popcorn (favorite snack). I kept on using Gardenia before that so I was like "Lemme name it something else and see if that gives me any luck with a better map." and sure enough it did. :)

New Pork (After a city from Earthbound)

Funny enough there were two pigs in my town when i moved in!

Pevely. Town I grew up in. :)

You grew up pretty close to where I live :0 I'm in Imperial.

On a related note, my original plan was to name my town RainWood, but as of last night I wanted a different town name.
This morning, I decided on Moontide. I even made a flag for it already using ~this~
TownFlagDesignwithTownName_zps4fb0dec1.jpg

I named my town Shiraz. Not only because I love the wine but my boyfriend is Persian and he told me the city of Shiraz in Iran is the city of poetry, flowers, beauty, gardens and wine ^_^

Fugu Village, a different spin to my Fiances nickname for me.

I hadn't really put much thought into it before I started the game. I just thought of Pyroland from TF2 and went with that. It kinda works with the name Entei.

I named mine Hanalea, after a mountain and a queen in the Seven Realms series if anyone has read those books. ^^

Many good name here! Once I get my copy, in two or three days, I'll be naming my town River H. It's after the hometown of Nancy Drew, my favorite detective! :lemon:

I was going to do Wow Town but it didn't fit. Wow Town is what I had used in every other game. I ended up calling my town Woodbury, and now I get a chuckle everytime I go back to my town and it says, "Welcome to Woodbury!" Lol

I named mine Starvale. I was gonna name it Starlite but a user on here made a random town name generator and that showed up and i liked it better.

Back