soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

These are really good! I love the effort you put into these drawings... I can't wait for mine! (Take your time though...) I was in the right place at the right time seriously... Though just a question? In my reference my resident has pilot shades which you can't see their eyes at all and out of all icons I've seen doesn't have one... Wondering would it still be good to remove those glasses? Or it might still look good? Thank you
Aww thank you!! <3 <3 Hmm yeah.. I haven't done one with pilot shades before. Tell you what, I'll do 2 versions for you and you can see which ones would be better c:

Aww thank you!! <3 <3 Hmm yeah.. I haven't done one with pilot shades before. Tell you what, I'll do 2 versions for you and you can see which ones would be better c:
Thank you! I'll add another reference for the one without glasses in my comment.
Post automatically merged:

Edited my original comment now... I just replaced the shades with clear glasses if thats fine? Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Thank you! I'll add another reference for the one without glasses in my comment.

Edited my original comment now... I just replaced the shades with clear glasses if thats fine? Thank you so much!

Sure! Should I just draw the one with clear shades then? :)

Thats alright! I would love to see the version with the clear eyes anyways... Thanks

Here's both versions, click in for full res :) Hope you like them!

mewto28.png
mewto28a.png

I'm baack for another possible request? :c

Would you be able to draw something like this if drawn like Lobo? :3

omg hi again ;u;
so like Lobo's proportion but with this beefy wolf's design? c:
I can if you dont mind him not being muscular ;o;

Oke doke, invoice sent! I'll definitely need to send you a wip for this if you don't mind <3 <3
Also! can i ask which game is that from? ;3;

Yes? It shows the black when I click on the pic

that's suuuper strange
how about you download them from these links:

hopefully that works!

Oke doke, invoice sent! I'll definitely need to send you a wip for this if you don't mind <3 <3
Also! can i ask which game is that from? ;3;

that's suuuper strange
how about you download them from these links:

hopefully that works!
I'm all good now! Thanks again

Omgosh it removed the quote, ah yes that reply was for you!! so sorry!
ooo they have really pretty characters! <3

I know right? <3 I have alt-itits when it comes to the game but I've been playing this char a lot more lately. xD I also responded to the invoice. <3

I know right? <3 I have alt-itits when it comes to the game but I've been playing this char a lot more lately. xD I also responded to the invoice. <3
Got it!! omg thank you so so much for the tip!!! T_T <3 <3
YUH!! i was thinking it could be a potential rpg i could get into! but the subscription is a bit daunting ;u;

Back